Ether

I Present You: Noah Elkrief (teacher)

18 posts in this topic

Mine too watched him 4 years ago

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 minute ago, Ether said:

@NoSelfSelf made so much progress with his teachings

Hes great hes actually talking about enlightment thats why he was/is effective with his teachings

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I was feeling really low and anxious just a moment before watching his video for anxiety.

Im instantly In a much calmer, meditative and even blissful state :D. This guy is amazing, I love his method for guiding meditation.

Thanks for sharing! 

@Ether Amazing video on fear, he made me realize a couple key points I have been unaware of so far.

Thanks a lot!

He hasn’t uploaded in a while. Do you know where he disappeared to?

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

He'll be back.

https://www.livingbeyondyourfears.com/noah-elkrief-thoughts-emotions-create-fear/

Here's a podcast with him from may 17, 2017.
He talks about that he'll be releasing his 2nd book and start doing more videos and courses soon.
I think he said that the book would be released in 1-2 months from the date of the podcast.
He talks about it towards the end. I don't know why it's being so delayed, because the book is still not out.
He writes on his homepage that he doesn't take any new clients, so maybe he is focusing more on the book etc now. Or not.
Really weird that the book isn't out yet.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

I got liberated in a meditation retreat.   ... Someone broke me out with a pair of bolt cutters... ;) 

@Max_V yeah he got a new podcast

@sgn checkout his website again, he says he is taking new clients again

@Neo :D

11 minutes ago, Ether said:

sgn checkout his website again, he says he is taking new clients again

What site are you reading on? lol

http://www.liveinthemoment.org/session/

"UPDATE: I am not taking ANY clients right now. If you are looking for counseling, please send me an email (noah@liveinthemoment.org) explaining what you want help with, then I will refer you to someone else."

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@sgn oh ok, a month ago he said he was, my bad

@Ether Ok B|

What do you wanna discuss?