egoeimai

Let us see your face

924 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH Same xD 

I took some more nootropics/herbs this morning and I've been liking how its affecting my appearance/muscular size since I posted that first pic of me you quoted

Latest pic of me: 

maxresdefault.jpg

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

2 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

I took some more nootropics/herbs this morning and I've been liking how its affecting my appearance/muscular size since I posted that first pic of me you quoted

Latest pic of me: 

maxresdefault.jpg

Suits you well, nice muscles, sexy..??

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 Thank you 

Forreal though, I am actually not a monkey, but this is a selfie of me last year on a beach with a monkey

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise
privacy

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

On 19/03/2020 at 1:28 PM, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

@SamueLSD I bet you have a chiseled body under that tunic

??

First post, hope Leo won't ban me in the upcoming purge. 

15864119184514750113209325559437.jpg

7 minutes ago, Heyyyyyy said:

I'd expect you to be five years old and have down's syndrome. But an old roastie has many of the same characteristics. 

It is pathetic and laughable that you think you will win anything with projecting your hatred for life trough these little insults. Its such a poor attempt also its comical. Did you gain anything besides my attention? :D remember you are insulting yourself daily with this mindset and breaking relationships in your life, i can guarantee.

4 minutes ago, Applegarden said:

It is pathetic and laughable that you think you will win anything with projecting your hatred for life trough these little insults. Its such a poor attempt also its comical. Did you gain anything besides my attention? :D remember you are insulting yourself daily with this mindset and breaking relationships in your life, i can guarantee.

And? Have you not yet realized that nothing is good nor bad? Have you not yet realized that there is no "I" to insult "myself"? Have you not accepted determinism? This forum is a low G JOKE with members like you and moderators like her on it. 

That Leo has not raized this place to the ground several years ago tells me that he just keeps you guys around as pets to sit by his feet and nibble on his genitals. SAD!

Edited by Heyyyyyy
Boomer phoneposting thumb error

@Heyyyyyy Existentially speaking, nothing is good or bad. But such low-consciousness behavior will lead to suffering. By that logic, you might as well go murder someone right now.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

52 minutes ago, Osaid said:

@Heyyyyyy Existentially speaking, nothing is good or bad. But such low-consciousness behavior will lead to suffering. By that logic, you might as well go murder someone right now.

And you just assumed that suffering and murder were undesirble for some reason.

Edited by Heyyyyyy
Typo

2 minutes ago, Heyyyyyy said:

And you just assumed that suffering ans murder were undesirble for some reason.

Suffer and kill, then.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

24 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

Suffer and kill, then.

You just broke the law unintentionally. Not that that's bad or anything. 

@Heyyyyyy yeah, nice philosophy... you are farm from actualizing what you say. Suppose when you are facing trials for in your behaviour in your life you cant think anything other than that is bad and that other status is more comfortable. :D

I don't know what to tell you, i don't feel triggered by what you said, and you just generalized/assumed too many things about me. Just like me, yes, just like everyone. I mean your pretentions wokeness doesn't work. Its like bragging how spiritual you are and how unspiritual am i. Sure i don't know what level of awareness you have, but i can see your contradiction in you that you dont live by what you say. Nothing is good or bad... unless i don't want to experience this suffering or want to experience this pleasure so badly. Or want these things so badly. Or not be homeless. Or not be accused as a pedophile or thing like that. Ooh... then something is bad and everything is wrong. Your and my comforts reeks misintegrity to this statement.

1 minute ago, Applegarden said:

@Heyyyyyy yeah, nice philosophy... you are farm from actualizing what you say. Suppose when you are facing trials for in your behaviour in your life you cant think anything other than that is bad and that other status is more comfortable. :D

Answer me this: how does one actualize determinism?

@The observer I don't think he's looking for attention, I think he genuinely believes in what he is saying which is why I'm trying to help him. It does make sense to report the initial comment he made though, so good point.

But this thread is getting derailed now, it isn't really the place for it.

Edited by Osaid

@Osaid i understand your desire to help him but whatever he believes does not matter here because hes causing harm by keeping on antagonising a person who shares her picture online. hes being disrespectful and irresponsible and should be banned or at least restricted for a while to contemplate his behaviour.

@The observer That's true. I already reported his initial comment. I'm sure it wont take long for a ban or restriction to happen anyways.

Edited by Osaid