WildeChilde

A Stranger/Christian Asks You "Do You Believe in God?"...

34 posts in this topic

What do you say?

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

No belief is True. That includes both statements:

I believe God exists

I believe God does not exist

So..One does know anything other than I AM or consciousness, true knowledge isn't possible

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

45 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

I believe God exists

So..One does know anything other than I AM or consciousness, true knowledge isn't possible

Right 

Edited by Faceless

50 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

I believe God exists

Coming to a conclusion according to knowledge ‘thought’ implies a misunderstanding of the nature of thought itself. 

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Coming to a conclusion according to knowledge ‘thought’ implies a misunderstanding of the nature of thought itself. 

which conclusion?

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya

To disbelieve and to believe in accordance to ones background/knowledge 

An assumption, presumption, supposition, or judgment according to ones knowledge which is conditioned response from ones conditioning of thought. 

Both would fall under the conclusion based off the faculty of thought which is limited. The theist and the atheist both are caught in fragmentation/duality of thought. And are not aware that there very desires create contradiction, confusion, and disorder in thinking rationally. 

It’s only a mind that constantly learns about its own nature that sees ‘through perception’  that thought will always choose between the opposites, and distort what is actual for its own security. 

Perception sees the whole of thought and in that seeing there is action that is whole. An action free from choice all together.

The self that chooses is conditioned to duality/fragmentation 

Edited by Faceless

7 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Faceless Its hard to understand you man. You should become a philosopher. Ill pay you to hear your musings 

Lolo noo... im a simpleton. I like to observe myself is all. Can’t really make it any easier to understand as of now. But I’m working on it. 

But i assure you it’s quite simple. I just started communicating this so bare with me. Plus I always have my 2 year old seeking my attention lol 

i find it hard to understand people on here to. Mostly old concepts theory’s or various words like soul and what not 

Edited by Faceless

@Saumaya

Anyway what you said about truth and knowledge makes sense ?

Edited by Faceless

1 minute ago, Saumaya said:

What can I say?

All in a day's work man

?

??

20 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Faceless Its hard to understand you man. You should become a philosopher. Ill pay you to hear your musings 

Yes.. I feel hard to understand him sometimes too. But his word usage is different. :) .. I am going to try to learn his language, just for fun. :D,, But I find some similarities in his choice of certain words and the words used by J.Krishnamurti.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

8 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

Yes.. I feel hard to understand him sometimes too. But his word usage is different. :) .. I am going to try to learn his language, just for fun. :D,, But I find some similarities in his choice of certain words and the words used by J.Krishnamurti.

Yh J.Krishnamurti emphasises  thought alot

There's Only One Truth!

2 hours ago, WildeChilde said:

What do you say?

This has happened to me before and it left me stifled trying to explain spiritual enlightenment to this guy. Haha 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

If you know what you are existentially, and in simple terms you believe in yourself, it’s kind of an easy yes. No?

?

There's Only One Truth!