Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ticaaaa

im confused about this girl

19 posts in this topic

i met this girl at work but heard that she has a boyfriend i asked her and she said yes but he has been working in another town for 6 months and has to keep working there for 1 more year and she said that they dont get along very well. She was hanging out with another coworker that leaves near her and i asked if there is something between them and she said no they are just friend she just hangs out with him because she is lonely and doesnt have any female friends

We kept talking for a couple of days and one night she asked me to hang out in her car at 10 PM we talked about more personal stuff for about 4 hours and after that night she started texting me alot sending me pictures of her ( normal not naked or half naked ). And after about 1 week i went to her house and we watched a movie we cuddled for hours and i started massaging her back from under her shirt while i was kissing her neck and when i went with my hands under her panties she took my hand away and said no i tried again after a couple of minutes but she took my hand away again i tried kissing her on the lips and she didnt kiss me back anyway i left her place and 10 minutes later she texted me "how far were you willing to go "and i said "i dont know i guess u didnt wanna go all the way ? "and she said "no the massage was enough

it was weird because when i was at her place she kept talking through text with the other coworker and i asked her again if there is anything between them and she said no dont worry about it

The next day she found out that i asked a friend about her and if i should pursue her considering that she has a boyfriend. She got very upset and said that she doesnt wanna talk to me anymore yet after 2 days she started texting me again sending me pictures again and i told her if she wants to hang out again she said no because we would end up having sex and then i told her that we should keep out distance.

We havent talked for about 1 month but now we started again she told me all of a sudden that she wants to go to the gym i guess she knew that i would like to go with her . I asked her if she wants to go toghether and she said yes but she doesnt want anyone at work to find out and i said yeah no problem and after 3 days she told me that she changed her mind and she doesnt wanna go with me anymore

thing is that there are rumours that she broke up with her boyfriend and is now with the other coworker i asked her about it and she said that is not true she is still with her boyfriend and she even visited him not long about 2 weeks ago

i like her alot but all my friends told me that i should stay away because she would cheat on me too . Are they right ?

This girl is a mess intimately speaking, just forget her, it's just gonna be drama after drama.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Find someone else, this type of girls are really easy to get some action from. Especially if they are in a long distance relationship.

Feels bad man, but not worth it. Why wouldn’t she cheat on you if she is cheating on her boyfriend?  I would find someone else.

Being unfaithful is really bad, because if you are you’ll find that you don’t even feel bad about it. So there is nothing stopping you from doing it again.

Edited by Spiral

Just be smooth and independent. Notice how much you're thinking about this. If you really think she's girlfriend material then that sounds a bit crazy to me. Sure she can be fun, but not much else.

@ticaaaa OMG to be so young again. It’s rough but can be delicious.  Keep the center. Keep you as the center. Notice when you are no longer grounded, calm, light / easy goin - that’s when you’ve “moved the center” to her. Meditate, get it back. All the love you could ever need is right inside you. She, is for fun. They’re all just for fun. Stay centered in everything you need you already are and always will be. Enjoy her, and the other girl, and the other girl, infinitty. This particular girl - have fun, leave the rest on the table. She needs to center herself too. 

She probably sends you pictures to get you interested again because she identifies with her looks. She is probably not aware of how she identifies, and that a lot of what she does is to get attention. She wants love. Who doesn’t. Discover the infinite love in you, and you can give it, all day long, and never feel slighted by anyone. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

@ticaaaa OMG to be so young again. It’s rough but can be delicious.  Keep the center. Keep you as the center. Notice when you are no longer grounded, calm, light / easy goin - that’s when you’ve “moved the center” to her. Meditate, get it back. All the love you could ever need is right inside you. She, is for fun. They’re all just for fun. Stay centered in everything you need you already are and always will be. Enjoy her, and the other girl, and the other girl, infinitty. This particular girl - have fun, leave the rest on the table. She needs to center herself too. 

She probably sends you pictures to get you interested again because she identifies with her looks. She is probably not aware of how she identifies, and that a lot of what she does is to get attention. She wants love. Who doesn’t. Discover the infinite love in you, and you can give it, all day long, and never feel slighted by anyone. 

well thats the thing that she was so desperate for my attention and all of a sudden she stopped and everytime i wanted to talk about serious stuff like feelings and stuff like that she would always change the subject 

for examaple we stayed in bed for hours just holding hand and massaging eachother's hand and after i left i told her " couples do these kind of things so u must feel something for me " and she said "i dont know i dont wanna talk about that now "

and she gets on top of me and just stays there she does nothing else , from my knowledge a woman that gets on top likes to lead she would start kissing and stuff like that but ok i thought maybe she still is a little shy so i started doing stuff and yet she didnt wanna go to far and she didnt even respond to the kiss on the lips 

why get on top of me and then say that she is  sorry it was a mistake and wants to pretend like it never happened and yet that was our 3rd date so how can you make a mistake 3 times in a row  im guessing she is mentally unstable i cant think of anything else

44 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@ticaaaa That is weird. I’d keep my options open. 

when i was at her place and she was texting with the other coworker i saw a little and she asked him "do i have to be at your disposal 24/7 ? "and he texted back "yeah " and when she started ingoring his texts he started calling her she rejected 2 of his calls and the third one i told her to answer because he is staring to be annoying and she went to the bathroom to talk to him 

what do u think ?

You want drama and pain ?

Continue to be his friend or date her.

God is love

And God in them

25 minutes ago, Shin said:

Well, he doesnt know the future ^_^

1 hour ago, Shin said:

right now she started talking to me again and she sent me pictures of her again she said that she is going to the weeding and she sent me pictures of her in a dress 

this girl is rly crazy i will stay away

14 minutes ago, ticaaaa said:

right now she started talking to me again and she sent me pictures of her again she said that she is going to the weeding and she sent me pictures of her in a dress 

this girl is rly crazy i will stay away

This is only the tip of the iceberg dude xD

God is love

And God in them

58 minutes ago, Shin said:

This is only the tip of the iceberg dude xD

k so first i asked if she has a boyfriend and after she said yes we talked she started sending me pictures of her in a dress and i said she has sexy legs and i said i would like to compliment on other things but i might cross the line and she said "tell me" , this is after we talked about her boyfriend :))) 

and i told her she has nice breasts and i would have loved to grab them that night and she sent me laughing emoticon 

so we talked about her boyfriend and she still had no problem recieving compliments from me about her breasts , ass and legs 

cant believe i wanted to have a relationship with her what the hell was i thinking

Being horny or needy can make you do really stupid shit, trust me I know B|

God is love

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

Are you a pro on that? B|

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

Being horny or needy can make you do really stupid shit

Agree :ph34r:

30 minutes ago, Shin said:

i wasnt horny or needy at that time i wanted to be with her because she actualy seemed like a nice person and the boyfriend seemed like the bad guy because he always ignored her and she always called him jealous now i know why he was jealous 

i actualy felt bad for her thinking wow this poor girl has no help from anyone and is rly lonely