Faceless

All experiences are the result of what we believe or what we already know.

33 posts in this topic

If you don’t recognize an experience it is not an experience. You can only recognize what you have already known. Every experience has already been recognized as an experience or you wouldn’t recognize it. This recognition is a remembering of past knowledge and past experience ‘what is known’ 

Question is can the past ‘memory, knowledge, experience’, ‘the me’ meeting the present end there instead of being continued as a projection or carried on into the future? 

Freedom from the past is freedom from the self.

Edited by Faceless

1 minute ago, Saumaya said:

@Faceless You want to erase your memory? Realising that memories belong to no one is a good start

This is to invoke interest to others who don’t see that experience implies nothing new. 

Do u see the significance of investigating this for ones self? 

10 minutes ago, Neo said:

Can you give an example?

Investigate into it. It’s of great importance I assure you. If you see this for yourself you will avoid decades of illusion and deception. 

Unless you like illusion and deception of course. ?

Just look into it. Might be worth your time, might not.?

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless What is meant by “you” is not at all the same for all the people (maya) you see. The range of realizations is so vast, it can’t be pigeonholed like you state. All that does is keep you pigeonholed, because all that you could reference, is in reality, also you. If all you have is a hammer, you call everything a nail. That is the signifance of self inquiry. To identify with thoughts, using them to claim one can’t identify with thoughts, is still identifying with thoughts. Awareness, being, very different. Understanding conflation, and radical open mindedness, along with giving up what you’ve come to know, can set you free. Don’t take, or not take my word for it. Experience this for yourself. Then you’ll see. 

The difference of experiencing some thing and evoking memories of the experience, and experiencing what you actually are, and therefore never being the same again, are worlds apart. It is hard not to be fooled though, because no communication actually can communicate the actual truth, so it leaves it wide open to all kinds of assumptions, such as the assumption that another is believing in a belief. The only way to know, is direct experience of what you are in reality, not what you deduce you are in the illusion.

What you keep referring to as investigation, is actually thinking. That won’t do. 

You’d have to be willing to notice, your conversations end with implicating others ‘investigate’. This is the way to transcend conceptualization, and embody truth. You’d have to go beyond that “ending” a few more billion miles.

You could take something as simple as having a kid. Or would you claim the experience of having a kid, was nothing more than what you already believed and already knew?

What about sex? Did the experience of sex change anything, or was it exactly what you already knew and believed?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

when enlightened beings talk between them

nihao_-_two_people_talking_0.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Faceless Can u define experience btw? I think believing in your perception would be experience

Perception is not yours. Total perception is only when ‘you’ are not. Thought/the self mistakes itself for perception or to have a perception that is independent of thought. But this is not the case. All experiences are of thought. Just like all thoughts are the result of the stream of thought, the old...  As all experiences are the result of past experience, always old, slightly modified, of the past.  

Edited by Faceless

I know the majority of people will not accept this and will want to debate about it. But it has to be gone into vary carfuly without bias. 

If one goes into it slowly without there own projections interfering they will see the truth of this. 

Its up to you guys if you want to find out. I’m just presenting something to be inquired into.  

Don’t accept it blindly. See for yourself. It’s the only way to see anyway. Light your own way. 

Edited by Faceless

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless What is meant by “you” is not at all the same for all the people (maya) you see. The range of realizations is so vast, it can’t be pigeonholed like you state. All that does is keep you pigeonholed, because all that you could reference, is in reality, also you. If all you have is a hammer, you call everything a nail. That is the signifance of self inquiry. To identify with thoughts, using them to claim one can’t identify with thoughts, is still identifying with thoughts. Awareness, being, very different. Understanding conflation, and radical open mindedness, along with giving up what you’ve come to know, can set you free. Don’t take, or not take my word for it. Experience this for yourself. Then you’ll see. 

The difference of experiencing some thing and evoking memories of the experience, and experiencing what you actually are, and therefore never being the same again, are worlds apart. It is hard not to be fooled though, because no communication actually can communicate the actual truth, so it leaves it wide open to all kinds of assumptions, such as the assumption that another is believing in a belief. The only way to know, is direct experience of what you are in reality, not what you deduce you are in the illusion.

What you keep referring to as investigation, is actually thinking. That won’t do. 

You’d have to be willing to notice, your conversations end with implicating others ‘investigate’. This is the way to transcend conceptualization, and embody truth. You’d have to go beyond that “ending” a few more billion miles.

I understand we have not met on this in past discussions. That’s ok maybe someone else might see somthing in it. Right?

?

??

5 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Faceless Id prefer the word being rather than Total Perception, but thats just semantics.

Total perception meaning not a fragmented, partial, segmented, limited false perception, which is thought. Perception being not of thought. 

5 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Faceless Whats there to debate about?

Oh lol..nahm and I have not met on this yet. We have gone through this before. 

Its ok this is complex. And I don’t expect people to just believe what I say anyhow. I don’t think I would have accepted this from anohter either. It’s got to be seen for ones self. You know? Isn’t that what freedom from the self implies? Self learning, not according to others. 

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Oh lol..nahm and I have not met on this yet. We have gone through this before. 

Its ok this is complex. And I don’t expect people to just believe what I say anyhow. I don’t think I would have accepted this from anohter either. It’s got to be seen for ones self. You know? Isn’t that what freedom from the self implies? Self learning, not according to others. 

@Faceless Im not exactly sure what both of you are saying but probably both of you are right in a certain sense. Can u explain the debate?

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

17 minutes ago, Shin said:

when enlightened beings talk between them

nihao_-_two_people_talking_0.jpg

You think this only applies to enlightened people? :D

To a certain extent, everyone speaks a different language... Language sometimes causes a lot of misunderstanding. Saying 'I love you' means different thing to different people. And we all know that men and women talk two different languages... xD

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

1 minute ago, Shanmugam said:

You think this only applies to enlightened people? :D

To a certain extent, everyone speaks a different language... Language sometimes causes a lot of misunderstanding. Saying 'I love you' means different thing to different people. And we all know that men and women talk two different languages... xD

Lolo?