Scholar

The map is actually the territory?

59 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Yes, maybe the greeks were right about the divinity of Logos?

But you didn't ever abandon logic, you can't really, because you use it to create notions. I think we might have different understandings of logic. Non of your logic was proven wrong, what was proven wrong was claims about reality your previously made. You then used the newly attained information, and with logic, you constructed a new notion of reality. You still have a notion of reality, even if it is just that direct experience is reality. It is still a notion, and thus it is still Maya, isn't it? All ideas are maya, even the ones that you find logical after having experience enlightenment.

Maya would be believing that the dream is real. Once you realise that the dream is not real, then there is no more illusion. Oh wait...that too is a logical claim

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

@Scholar The mind is maya, absolute is absolute (no mind). Only direct experience reveals this, because, again, it is too good to be true, it does not “fit” into logic. It is literally what you are, light years before a person who uses logic. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Saumaya That’s only a logical claim to someone who has not actually experience the absolute. The absolute is not relative, the logic is relative. The absolute is infinite love. Logic is, well, just maya.

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Scholar The mind is maya, absolute is absolute (no mind). Only direct experience reveals this, because, again, it is too good to be true, it does not “fit” into logic. It is literally what you are, light years before a person who uses logic. 

But everything you just said is logical. It is maya. Everything you just said is illusion, it is duality. Ever single concept you can have is illusory, isn't it?

And also, saying "The absolute is not relative, the logic is relative" is a logical claim, so if logic is relative, that claim is not necessarily true at all. 

I have the feeling that people do have a great misconception about logic in here. It is not just some metaphysical principles that you can throuw out of the window if you feel like it, it is the essence of ANY statement you make about anything whatsoever. Anything you say about logic is using logic, and anything you say about the absolute is using logic.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

But everything you just said is logical. It is maya. Everything you just said is illusion, it is duality. Ever single concept you can have is illusory, isn't it?

And also, saying "The absolute is not relative, the logic is relative" is a logical claim, so if logic is relative, that claim is not necessarily true at all. 

I have the feeling that people do have a great misconception about logic in here. It is not just some metaphysical principles that you can through out of the window if you feel like it, it is the essence of ANY statement you make about anything whatsoever. Anything you say about logic is using logic, and anything you say about the absolute is using logic.

@Scholar How do you know its logical? That too is a logical claim.

As I said Maya is believing in the dream. Not the dream itself.

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

The assumption is that one is ‘back on the planet’. There’s no planet. It’s illusion, maya. You die. You don’t experience what you actually are, and then go back to what you were. It’s hard, kinda not even possible, to remember The Who that you thought you were. I do understand all that you’re saying, and direct experience has no substitute, because the subject at hand, is you. 

Just now, Scholar said:

I have the feeling that people do have a great misconception about logic in here. It is just just some metaphysical principles that you can through out of the window if you feel like it, it is the essence of ANY statement you make about anything whatsoever. Anything you say about logic is using logic, and anything you say about the absolute is using logic.

@Scholar Aren't you seeing yourself in the text? Didn't it ever surprise you that a text is ambiguous and people will argue about it?
When I say "truth", how do you know what I mean? By asking questions, you don't question the words you use to ask them.

Truth is whatever stops you from seeking.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

12 minutes ago, Scholar said:

It appears that way to you, because you have not experieced being.  There is no thinking, no logic, in being. The absolute, is only the absolute. There is no thinking there, no logic. It defies any logic. It reveals what you are, and what logic is.  

Imagine, as an adult, discovering there is a Santa clause. There’s no analogy in actuality for it, but, it is ultra positive any way you slice it. If you’ve experienced it, then you know, if you haven’t - look forward to it! Seek it!!!

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It appears that way to you, because you have not experieced being.  There is no thinking, no logic, in being. The absolute, is only the absolute. There is no thinking there, no logic. It defies any logic. It reveals what you are, and what logic is.  

He wont get it..for him, that too is a logical claim

There's Only One Truth!

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Saumaya I know man. Just pointing to love with love. Thanks again for sharing!!!! ❤️

@Nahm I've gotten ahead of myself. I was seeing my own story. Instead of loving myself I decided to push myself away. It was a mistake.

@Scholar You are going in the right direction. Keep digging, and you will become it. You may be interested in my story even if it's quite lengthy. Here's the link, you may relate to it:

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Saumaya We are just love learning about love. There’s room. ❤️ Nobody’s awakening story is going to start with “After reading a post on the internet....”. 

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Saumaya We are just love learning about love. There’s room. ❤️ Nobody’s awakening story is going to start with “After reading a post on the internet....”. 

I might learn how to be more patient from you. Thanks

There's Only One Truth!

12 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Nahm I've gotten ahead of myself. I was seeing my own story. Instead of loving myself I decided to push myself away. It was a mistake.

@Scholar You are going in the right direction. Keep digging, and you will become it. You may be interested in my story even if it's quite lengthy. Here's the link, you may relate to it:

No worries at all man. You’re wise to seek. Some live a life misunderstood, knowing the self only upon physical death. Nothing wrong with either in my book.  What one is up against, is all evidence to the contrary of what is actually true. 

8 hours ago, Scholar said:

I'm just more confused

This thread started with an appearance of clarity in awareness, that you were seeing through the house of cards being constructed but now it seems like you are letting yourself get confused by the cards. You are examining every edge and every marking on the cards searching for clues to the reason and meaning of the house.

I made aware the esoteric sounding word play and clever circling narratives used in an attempt to distract and that is what happened. You are admittedly just more confused by it all and unfortunately no amount of more word play and circling narratives will untangle the mind from the distraction unless.....you just let it go and let it be.

Edited by SOUL

www.actualized.org/forum/topic/18430-noob-question

Here you might find your answer.

Edited by Truth Addict