MM1988

How bad is soy sauce really? Food Questions

8 posts in this topic

I get that it contains say and wheat but how much soy sauce are you consuming on average... If I season my fresh veggies and high quality meat with some soy sauce in the pan, that cant be as bad as eating a loaf of bread, right?

Also, Leo didnt really get into why diary products are bad. That genetically engineered wheat does make sense to me but does anybody know why milk is bad? What about really fresh milk that hasnt been pasteurized?

Also, what about oat?

Still that episode had so much good information, does there exist any kind of cheat sheet for this kind of diet so I can have a quick look before shopping?

Edited by MM1988

Google and YouTube has tons of information on dairy. 

Also I (personally) wouldn't be too bothered with the amount of soy sauce your consuming, however, I'd switch to organic maybe? 

Cheat sheet:

http://perfecthealthdiet.com/the-diet/

(however dairy is listed as a "pleasure food" compared to Leo's advice to avoid dairy).

Completing the following challenge can be life-changing, especially for someone following a typical SAD diet:

https://whole30.com/whole30-program-rules/

As for the soy sauce, even small amounts of a food you're intolerant to can trigger an allergic reaction. Of course the more you consume, the more severe it will be.... it would be best to avoid ALL suspect foods for a while (i.e. do the whole30 challenge), then gradually reintroduce any foods you want to one at a time to see its affect on you. The worst that can happen is you go without soy sauce for a month. 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

You can replace soy sauce with something called ''coconut aminos," it tastes the same but it is not bad for you. 

Raw dairy is not bad for most people, assuming you have genetics to process it. Fermented versions such as kefir and yogurt are much better. 

Oat is a grain, not a health food. 

Soy is bad for men, the highest testosterone killer, and the majority of nuts and seeds. Macadamia Nuts and Brazilian Nuts for great results in my experience. I'm a singer, in 1 year i was capable to train the voice 1 octave lower :) 

On 5/2/2018 at 11:05 AM, Quanty said:

Soy is bad for men, the highest testosterone killer, and the majority of nuts and seeds. Macadamia Nuts and Brazilian Nuts for great results in my experience. I'm a singer, in 1 year i was capable to train the voice 1 octave lower :) 

I have organic soy almost 4-5 times a week i am in great health, i mean japanese/korean people been eating soy for millenias i think its just US GMO soy thats bad and based on nutrition facts we have to consume over a gallon of soy milk a day to start to see negative effects. Most effects are very positive and aid in longevity so is quite a superior food but there seems to be quite a big confusion in this matter for a while now.

I believe if you consume organically grown non-us soy or better fermented you should be fine. And always consume soy with Iodine to negate the test/estro effects thats why the asians always consume soy with sea vegetables or best soy milks have kombu/kelp/wakame or other iodine sources added.

B R E A T H E

On 5/3/2018 at 1:01 PM, pluto said:

I have organic soy almost 4-5 times a week i am in great health, i mean japanese/korean people been eating soy for millenias i think its just US GMO soy thats bad and based on nutrition facts we have to consume over a gallon of soy milk a day to start to see negative effects. Most effects are very positive and aid in longevity so is quite a superior food but there seems to be quite a big confusion in this matter for a while now.

I believe if you consume organically grown non-us soy or better fermented you should be fine. And always consume soy with Iodine to negate the test/estro effects thats why the asians always consume soy with sea vegetables or best soy milks have kombu/kelp/wakame or other iodine sources added.

I am totally against soy unless you are a woman. I was a seventh day adventist, being vegetarian and soy-based diets for almost a decade. I can say that soy can destroy a man, in the sense that he will become very feminized. If you are a man and have no problems in starting to have less hair on the body and a high pitch voice, then is your choice.