Patang

free will

83 posts in this topic

This thread is an expression of insanity since if all are "God" and no free will exists then this is an example of not being able stop talking to yourself.

23 minutes ago, Patang said:

@cetus56 sure, drop it on us, it's okay, your woman will understand it for sure, they always does (that means, the enlightened ones).

@Patang Oh i can tell you she's not enlightened at all. For instance it was Valentines day on Wednesday so I get her a nice card with a big red heart on the front. So I write in the card "Roses are red, violets are blue. I don't exist and neither do you". She totally didn't get it! 

16 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Patang Oh i can tell you she's not enlightened at all. For instance it was Valentines day on Wednesday so I get her a nice card with a big red heart on the front. So write in the card. "Roses are red, violets are blue. I don't exist and neither do you". She totally didn't get it! 

if so, maybe you should have written: "roses are red, violets are blue, brown is the color of elephant poo", or if you feel romantic then: "roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you". the second one is preferred, since you did not clean your house and was busy fart'n around.

Edited by Patang