Slade

Raw Meat Diet

86 posts in this topic

@pluto WTF :o

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

14 hours ago, victormac said:

Great thread.

Hehe yeah? :) What have you got from it?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

14 hours ago, pluto said:

We are water beings, we thrive more on liquids than anything else.

Yup, let's all just live on prana and sprout/green/fruit juice... :S I don't deny the cleansing power of that kind of regimen, but I don't think it's a sustainable lifestyle choice. Take a look at John Rose's senility after 26+ years of doing raw veganism. Look at his skin. Or how about someone more respectable:

Notice the pauses, the slurred speech, the tangents. He may not have gray hair, but he also may not have his brain. 

Raw meat is 40-60% water, by the way. Raw eggs are extremely hydrating as well. Ever try downing a few like Rocky? You're in for MORE of a treat than John Rose's treat. Within ten minutes, the energy and mental clarity is astonishing.

I don't mean to pull a Leo here, but diet is a very nuanced topic. Once you start studying all of the different viewpoints and testing out each diet yourself, prepare to be mindfucked again and again. 

I think there are energetic/emotional factors to eating that science doesn't acknowledge. Also, there aren't many studies on raw vs cooked, but especially with meat and dairy.

Raw meat and dairy are completely different to their cooked counterparts, in terms of nutritional content, bioavailability, and molecular structure. Vegans tend to throw the baby out with the bathwater in that regard - "ALL dairy is bad, ALL meat is bad." Pasteurized grain-fed dairy destroys the gut and takes more energy than it gives, but what about raw grass-fed dairy? Overcooked grain-fed factory-farmed meat has carcinogenic byproducts from cooking, contributes to animal cruelty, has trace amounts of glyphosate from the grains, but what about raw or rare grass-fed, grass-finished local meat?

The point is this: radical open-mindedness. If within the next few years on your regimen, you happen to feel fatigued, brain fogged, loss of libido, loss of motivation, loss of testosterone, muscle wasting, don't feel ashamed (like I was) to eat a nice juicy ribeye (and immediately feel alive again like I did). Until then, you do you. I find it impressive that you can fast for that long. I've done two 9-day fasts before; already being underweight, I almost died. O.o

There's a reason that Leo eats bacon and chicken and eggs, and there's a reason that all the vegans on the forum are up in arms about it. The reason is radical open-mindedness -- or lack thereof.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

They don't have spiritual awareness thus why they age, you need to be spiritually evolved to live off prana and mostly liquids but if you study Andrew Norton Webber you will see every one that done a distilled water fast 30 - 90 days healed their whole bodies, reversed aging and many more benefits.

John rose and all those other guys know about health but don't know enough about light and spiritual knowledge and how the universe works and our bodies work to its core like some others do that thrive off liquids and look extremely young for their age.

Anette Larkins eats very high liquid-based raw food diet she is around 75 and looks 40. she sprouts and juices almost everything grown in her backyard. Ray Maor eats one light meal a week and is highly spiritually evolved, as are many other people that live more of liquid based have even regrown a third set of teeth like Victor Truviano and all these people are always the happiest most joyful and self-actualized people i know.

The purer you are the more you embody source consciousness. Food consciousness has a huge influence on our psyche especially the food today.

We know and understand very little of the human body and natures intelligence. Everything we were taught is completely wrong and misleading from the actual truth of our true potential and capabilities.

The 7 minute mark of this video explains it very well as does the book he mentions

Leo is quite behind when it comes to this kind of stuff thus why he stays out of it stop acting like his this know it all god as many people seem to be deluded by it in this forum. Yes he is very intelligent and quite awake and one of the most self-actualized people i know but He is far from Enlightened. He knows his stuff be he also doesn't know quiet a lot. There are others on this forum that are far more evolved spiritually and have a greater universal understanding. Stop putting Leo's name where it doesn't belong. He will speak for himself if necessary.

and for the last time if this doesn't click your clicker something is really wrong with the wiring in your brain.

08c-human-frugivore-teeth.jpg

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

19 hours ago, pluto said:

We know and understand very little of the human body and natures intelligence. Everything we were taught is completely wrong and misleading from the actual truth of our true potential and capabilities.

The problem of ignorance: We don't know what we don't know. I have the personality trait of always feeling ignorant, which can be very uncomfortable at times.

Thanks for sharing the video. That's all new to me. I'll look into it.

The fruitarians love to copy/paste that chart. Our digestive tracts may resemble frugivory, but our digestive system evolved to be very flexible. If we are obligate frugivores, why do we succeed outside of the tropics? Why does virtually every primitive tribe around the world include some form of animal product in their diet? Why are we yet to discover a primitive fruit-based tribe? Why do we see so many failed fruitarians (like me, for example)? And if we're supposed to pick the wild fruit we're designed to eat, why aren't we quadrupedal tree-climbers like chimpanzees? 

Like I said, diet is very nuanced. We all come from different backgrounds. Best not to insult others for their apparent stupidity.

Here's some more info on wild fruit vs cultivated fruit: http://www.beyondveg.com/billings-t/fruit-table/wild-cultiv-fruit-1a.shtml and an article I found that takes more middle ground: https://deniseminger.com/2011/05/31/wild-and-ancient-fruit/. I bring this up to demonstrate that modern fruitarianism is near impossible if you're not living in the tropics.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were successful fruitarians living in the tropics (Dan from Liferegenerator comes to mind, though we may need to clarify what "successful" means). But in order to be one, you have to eat. CONSTANTLY. It's living to eat, instead of the other way around. Most people believe there is more to life than planning your next meal. 

The spiritual connection with food? I have no idea. I just follow my body. But I'll keep all your points in mind for the future, as I continue to develop spiritually. I do feel better when I eat mostly raw, though. 

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

@jjer94 I think it's good to note the possible spiritual connection with food as a factor in being able to handle certain diets. I've seen it mentioned a good few times now. The most extreme cases mentions people being able to live on the Sun and Air. Wouldn't that be nice. All you'd need is somewhere to stay warm and sheltered. ^^