Slade

Raw Meat Diet

86 posts in this topic

On 21/02/2018 at 2:32 PM, jjer94 said:

By the way, raw milk is a completely different food from pasteurized homogenized milk. The former has enzymes and actual nutrition, the latter causes a mucus response and destroys the gut. But you probably knew that already.

absolutely agree. But...do you drink it? In many US states it has been banned due to severe contamination. Same for many European countries I believe ( but not sure if that's still the case). 

So most of us would remain dependant on packaged pasteurised junk filled with IGF1 and riddled with leukocytes from the poor cow suffering from mastitis. 

On 21/02/2018 at 2:32 PM, jjer94 said:

E.g. The vitamin A in carrots is not that bioavailable.

that's because vitamins A,D,E,K are not hydrophobic by lipophilic meaning your liver needs fat to be able to metabolise them and that's why you can actually overdose and turn orange from excess Beta-carotene. So if someone eats a carrot on empty stomach in the morning, not a good thing but having it along with avocado, olive oil or few nuts, you'll digest it easily. It also helps to cook it slightly to break down the cellular wall and chew a bit more :) 

Edited by Michael569
missing word

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

4 hours ago, Michael569 said:

So if someone eats a carrot on empty stomach in the morning, not a good thing but having it along with avocado, olive oil or few nuts, you'll digest it easily. It also helps to cook it slightly to break down the cellular wall and chew a bit more :) 

Wow, I had no idea. Thanks for the tips!

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

On 2/22/2018 at 10:37 AM, Outer said:

There is a lot of good bacteria or probiotics in raw meat, which you can obviously guess why. At the same time you can't rule out the possibility of bad bacteria, viruses, parasites like worms.

If you want to have probiotics, you can eat fermented foods like sauerkraut, miso paste which is like a spice containing fermented soy, salt, etc. Foods containing a lot of dietary fiber is good as well, like beans and vegetables.

From what I’ve studied over the past few days, and idk if this is true so I’m going to find out for myself, is that the bacteria and parasites that grow on raw meat are super beneficial to us. The only bad bacteria or parasites are man made and come from animals that have been injected with horomones and forced to eat diets that aren’t for them. I just watched a video of a guy eating one year old rotten meat. He eats rotten meat all the time and claims it only makes him healthier. ?

I just watched a lecture today on how plants have a defense mechanism which can really harm us when we eat them. I’m really starting to wonder if everything we’ve been taught about nutrition is ass backwards, 180 degrees the wrong way. Could that be the work of the Devil? ? interesting...

On 23/02/2018 at 8:25 PM, Slade said:

From what I’ve studied over the past few days, and idk if this is true so I’m going to find out for myself, is that the bacteria and parasites that grow on raw meat are super beneficial to us. The only bad bacteria or parasites are man made and come from animals that have been injected with horomones and forced to eat diets that aren’t for them. I just watched a video of a guy eating one year old rotten meat. He eats rotten meat all the time and claims it only makes him healthier. ?

Make sure to get a good insurance friend. H-Pylori is an expensive one to get rid of. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 You think? Why is it that tribes like the Maasai in Kenya can live as the strongest tribe today with their diet composing of raw meat, raw milk, and raw blood? You’d think they’d be sick and extinct by now and yet it’s normal for their people to live over 100 years old. But vegans have to takes shots from big pharma to get their b12. We’ve been brainwashed with vegan propaganda and there’s something we can learn from these tribes about true healthy living. 

@Slade As far as I know, the B12 thing is due to degradation of the soil from agriculture, so I don't find it a good argument against veganism/plant-based diets in this case. We would've gotten it in the usual way before agriculture. I'm sure there are examples of long living plant-eating folks somewhere too. Haven't bothered gathering data on that. :P

Why is it that when you put plain broccoli in front of a child they don’t want to eat it? Yet they love milk. 

Our instinct to avoid vegetables is apparent from a very young age. But we’ve been brainwashed by “science” to think that eating it is healthy for us. I think we should trust our bodies natural instincts more. I mean we’ve only been on this planet for a few million years. ?

@Slade I agree wholeheartedly with trusting our natural instincts more. I believe we're primarily frugivores though. It's a very different matter when you place colorful fruits in front of a child. Then it can be difficult to distinguish natural from just habit and having grown used to. Especially if it's seen as socially expected, a child is going to trust its parents and grows used to those things. Even its gut bacteria then changes by eating those foods and make it crave more of it in turn.

Speaking from experience regarding vegetables, like broccoli. When I cut out all sugar and all that stuff and just got used to it, I began loving it (steamed that is). Think it has partially something to do with more tolerance of the taste now that I didn't have crazy sweetness to contrast with it. With all the "kid bait" food out there today and in past decades, I'm not surprised that vegetables are less desired in turn. I'm not convinced kids' attitudes were quite like that at some earlier points in history.

@Huginn I feel the same way about steamed broccoli it’s pretty yummy. And it’s an interesting point you bring up about us being frugivores. It seems like we have the teeth of a frugivore but we have a digestive tract similar to dogs which are carnivores. 

@Slade Yea. Regarding the comparison of our innards to other animals, I'm pretty much using the Detox Miracle Sourcebook I mentioned. Interestingly, it categorizes dogs as omnivores, saying that they have a proportionally larger liver (to handle meat), shorter colon (closer to carnivores), tusk-like canine teeth and some other things. I was going to get confirmation of those things from other sources, but haven't gotten to it. In any case, it makes sense to compare our physiology holistically instead of picking out specific organs. Also a central point in that book is that our digestive tract is mostly alkaline in nature, rather than acidic. A good point is the large complex liver of carnivores to digest meat with strong gastric juices and total lack of salivary glands, while we start alkaline digestion in the mouth (salivating) and have relatively weak gastric juices from our simpler liver.

I recommend the author's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ZBff-hRPchbXSe2o-aZdA

Honestly, the vibes I get from this guy makes it easy for me to trust him. Having raised my consciousness enough thanks to Leo, I'm open to what he has to say, because I "get" all the spiritual stuff he gets into instead of discarding him as kind of nutty. :P

Edited by Huginn

23 minutes ago, Huginn said:

A good point is the large complex liver of carnivores to digest meat with strong gastric juices and total lack of salivary glands, while we start alkaline digestion in the mouth (salivating) and have relatively weak gastric juices from our simpler liver.

That’s interesting I wonder if that’s why people who eat too much fruit start to get rotten teeth. I’m not 100% sure of this but I heard that when we eat acidic foods like fruit, to convert them into alkaline, we have to pull a lot of minerals from our bones to do so. 

Haven't heard about this rotten teeth stuff, so don't know. Been eating a lot of fruit the past month and haven't experienced that (how do I know they're rotten? lol, at least they haven't changed). Could be they weren't eating fresh fruit, maybe canned or dried? I definitely feel different in my mouth after eating dried fruit, not in a good way if I eat a lot, so I keep dried fruit in moderation.

The book lists fresh fruit as "alkaline-forming" and not "acid-forming". Not sure how that relates to your use of "acidic". Also haven't heard of this conversion process. So, don't know. Wish I could become conscious of when I'm losing minerals from my bones. :P

Edited by Huginn

@Huginn I haven’t looked into the topic of teeth rotting too deeply but this video might help. 

6 hours ago, Slade said:

Why is it that when you put plain broccoli in front of a child they don’t want to eat it? Yet they love milk. 

Our instinct to avoid vegetables is apparent from a very young age. But we’ve been brainwashed by “science” to think that eating it is healthy for us. I think we should trust our bodies natural instincts more. I mean we’ve only been on this planet for a few million years. ?

And they also love ice cream, candy, soda etc. Some even eat dirt ;)

You saying science lie about how healthy broccoli is just for shits and giggles?

Put an apple and a rabbit in front of a child and see what the instinctual behavior would be. I think eat the apple and play with the rabbit.
The instinct of a child will be to play and be friend with the animals. Not to start salivate and  put their teeth in it to rip its flesh out.
Lets say we sliced a bit of flesh from an animal and handed it to the child, what would it do?

Children love animals. Just look at the characters we see in movies and books that are for kids.

If you trust you're natural instinct would you run after a pig and try to eat it?
Do raw meat actually seems appealing or do you have to do all kinds of stuff with it before you wanna eat it?
What about eating insects? I've heard they're quite nutritious.

Better taste = healthier? Hmm.. ;)

Edited by sgn

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

41 minutes ago, Slade said:

@Huginn I haven’t looked into the topic of teeth rotting too deeply but this video might help. 

Oh god not this guy again ;)

Hard to take him seriously. 
For example in the last video you posted by him he claims that vitamin A and D will never be found in plants.
A simple google search will tell otherwise.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

2 hours ago, sgn said:

Lets say we sliced a bit of flesh from an animal and handed it to the child, what would it do?

If you trust you're natural instinct would you run after a pig and try to eat it?
Do raw meat actually seems appealing or do you have to do all kinds of stuff with it before you wanna eat it?
What about eating insects? I've heard they're quite nutritious.

Better taste = healthier? Hmm.. ;)

I think if a child was hungry and you put meat in front of it, it would eat it. 

The only reason I don’t run after a pig and kill it for food is because I’m not starving. I can go to the supermarket and feed myself. If I was about to die from starvation and I saw a pig, ya damn right I would run after it. 

Yes raw meat looks appealing especially sushi. I love raw tuna and fish eggs. 

Idk who would eat insects when they can have steak. 

I didn’t say anything about better tasting foods meaning they’re healthier. However, the first thing babies want when they come into this world is milk. Not veggies, not fruit, good ol natural milk. 

Do you think the medical industry really wants you to be healthy? You’re worth a lot more money to them if you’re sick. So it makes sense that any scientific studies funded by such corporations would be biased to show the health benefits of toxic foods and the negative effects of real healthy foods. If they can brainwash you into thinking you’re vegan diet is “healthy”, then you’ll never question it because all of your peers are doing the same. And as your body slowly begins to become malnourished and your brain shuts down, your medical bills will begin to add up.

@Slade I could answer in detail and we would just go back and forth. You've made it clear you're against veganism and I don't feel this discussion is worth wasting energy on. I don't see it leading anywhere. Bye.

@Slade Thanks for the vid. Something to mull over in my studies. At first glance, it's not convincing. For example, it's talking about blood PH levels, while my source talks about the overall body's PH factor and goes into more chemical details that are not mentioned in that vid. It doesn't talk about the resulting cellular starvation from the body's acidosis and how it occurs. It's not as simple as just blood PH level changing.

Let's leave it at that. What we have is a bunch of information. It's up to each of us to process that.