willen1995

4 Genders Confirmed

10 posts in this topic

There are four genders

Men from the perspective of other men, women from the perspective of men, men from the perspective of women and women from the perspective of other women.

Peace

what do you mean by perspective?

what about females, males, shemales(the opposite of a shemale which i don't know the name of unfortenly) 

• Why do you need a number?
  • Why do you need limits?
  • Why do you need to define gender at all?
  • What about Bi-sexual?
  • What about  a-sexual?
  • What about hermaphrodites that live as both male and female and refuse to choose?
  • what about non-binary?
  • What about people that have no sex drive at all thus do not identify from a sexual perspective?
  • What about celibates , and people  sublimate there sexual energy and use it for other things? 
  • What about people that practice tantra or sexual magick?
  • What about bestiality? ( I not saying I agree with or condone such behavior but it is a disturbing perspective that does exist!)
  • and on and on it goes ...........

Stop placing limit's on yourself and reality. 

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

sorry but how is this making limits on yourself and reality? 

we aren't adding our self to those categories(i don't mean to imply that there is anything wrong with doing so) only discussing them

in case you just where adding to the discussing and not talking about us sorry for the misunderstanding

Edited by BjarkeT

There are no genders hehe ;)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

My point was stop focusing on limits? 

My Responce used gender as a perspective which the o.p. defined as a perspective thus why I answered as I did. 

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

@Source_Mystic

On 2018-02-02 at 0:59 AM, Source_Mystic said:
  • Why do you need a number?
  • Why do you need limits?
  • Why do you need to define gender at all?
  • What about Bi-sexual?
  • What about  a-sexual?
  • What about hermaphrodites that live as both male and female and refuse to choose?
  • what about non-binary?
  • What about people that have no sex drive at all thus do not identify from a sexual perspective?
  • What about celibates , and people  sublimate there sexual energy and use it for other things? 
  • What about people that practice tantra or sexual magick?
  • What about bestiality? ( I not saying I agree with or condone such behavior but it is a disturbing perspective that does exist!)
  • and on and on it goes ...........

Stop placing limit's on yourself and reality. 

You're right man, that's my point. I experienced directly my whole sense of reality shift when I was on the subway and realized that from the "me"-perspective of all the women on the train, all the people in the room were related to in the opposite way. For them, the room literally consisted of a whole group of people I've never seen. . . And then as you say there are infinitely more perspectives than just 2

@NoSelfSelf True..! A bit trickier to directly experience such a perspective

@BjarkeT @Spiral What I'm actually trying to discuss is that none of the people you see (construct in your own experience) even exist from the me-perspective of someone else.

ahahaha y'all so funny with how little you know. 

I have nothing to say really tho, despite how much info I know on the subject matter, and I know a lot lmao.

But the more important thing to know really is that there are 7billion+ individuals out there with complex personality and it can safely be said no two humans are exactly alike. Each person's relationship with their gender is individual to who they are. 

In a way, labeling oneself... for example with the identity label of a gender.... labeling oneself has a very intrinsic meaning to most people. that is for them to be able to use symbolism to capture through abstraction a complex nuance to their life experience that is hard to capture symbolically. it is to help guide their memory of their experience, and to help them declare and commit to the future before them. 

the label is not the experience of the person. the label is an abstract concept that roughly speaking attempts to give a sense of community to numerous people with similar experiences in this world. The label can easily be attached to pride, this is true. and a person who feels their identity is being denounced or erased or infringed upon or attacked, can become very defensive. 

this is all I have to say ;)

"peace!" :P

Edited by alyra
embarrassing typo lol!

@willen1995 The biological limit seems to be three.

Male, female, both.

What people label themselves and others seems to be endless. I don´t know if that is funny or confused but everyone are free to believe whatever when they look down at their pee-pee.

Speaking of perception; Do you know what they call the female organ in Sweden?....A mouse! or rat!  :) :) hahaha! :)

Btw...Carl von Linné was from Sweden.....