iluminado

Spreading some facts

11 posts in this topic

1.  Chasing "enlightenment" is just an incessant avoidance to suffering and unhappiness, and, therefore, a search for eternal happiness. Nothing more, nothing less. GET RID OF THE MENTAL MASTURBATION.

2. There's no such magical phenomenon that suddenly happens to you just because you been meditating, doing self-inquiry and shit. This is pure and dangerous illusion.

3. "Spiritual path" is complete B.S.

4. "Spiritual knowledge" = ego's favorite distraction.

5. Beliefs and the stories we tell about ourselves and the world are just made up by the mind. Let go of everything. "You" don't exist at all :D 

6. Leo is completely deluded, although his ego may deny it to death. He can only realize Truth if, and only if, he drops all of his beliefs about reality as a whole and finally start being.

7. Psychedelics won't make you realize Truth. Ever. It's just an experience and nothing more. 

8. Truth is.

9. Emotions are just thoughts and conversations about a feeling. Don't label or judge, just let it be.

10. ENJOY THE DREAM! Nothing must be taken that seriously 9_9

I think that there is a little more to it.

An enlightenment experience is like a twist in a movie. Like a realization that basically changes a lot.

I certainly feel as if people in this forum create a cult around the word "enlightenment" but I am not here to critize or whatever. In the end I find it entertaining, so I sort of enjoy it and therefore am part of the problem, i guess.

8 hours ago, iluminado said:

6. Leo is completely deluded, although his ego may deny it to death. He can only realize Truth if, and only if, he drops all of his beliefs about reality as a whole and finally start being.

What about your delusion?

On 27/01/2018 at 9:29 AM, aurum said:

What about your delusion?

I'm doing great actually, apprecciate your concern :D

23 hours ago, Truth said:

Good meme :D

The only difference is that I don't teach my B.S for living lol

On 1/26/2018 at 10:14 PM, iluminado said:

1.  Chasing "enlightenment" is just an incessant avoidance to suffering and unhappiness, and, therefore, a search for eternal happiness. Nothing more, nothing less. GET RID OF THE MENTAL MASTURBATION.

Sounds like you’re suggesting one should pursue suffering and unhappiness? Of course it should be avoided, we create it with our own thoughts, if you stop creating it, you have nothing to avoid in the first place. 

2. There's no such magical phenomenon that suddenly happens to you just because you been meditating, doing self-inquiry and shit. This is pure and dangerous illusion.

This is true for you. 

3. "Spiritual path" is complete B.S.

This is true for you also. 

4. "Spiritual knowledge" = ego's favorite distraction.

What do you mean “spiritual knowledge”? Knowledge is your own meanings. 

5. Beliefs and the stories we tell about ourselves and the world are just made up by the mind. Let go of everything. "You" don't exist at all :D 

Obviously.

Obviously you have not experienced what you are. You are deluded until you do this. It’s supposed to be that way though, it is not a negative thing at all. It’s perfect. You’ll see if you don’t give up, and don’t settle for conceptual gratification. 

7. Psychedelics won't make you realize Truth. Ever. It's just an experience and nothing more. 

Obviously you have not experienced what you are. I would not have believed anyone either.

8. Truth is.

The table is.   See, if you have not experienced what you are, then ‘the table is’ also seems true.

9. Emotions are just thoughts and conversations about a feeling. Don't label or judge, just let it be.

Emotions are transcendent to thinking, by ruling them out and placing them backwards, you shoot yourself in the foot. Emotions are literally showing you what you are. To know what you are, you’ll need to stop ruling out help. Your own emotions and the practices are the best help.

AMEN TO THAT!❤️?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

33 minutes ago, iluminado said:

The only difference is that I don't teach my B.S for living lol

Lol good point, I still find value in being exposed to all the B.S though, so I don't really listen to the bullshitters bullshitting about the bullshit and the other bullshitters. That would be missing the bullshit if you know what I'm sayin.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

Sounds like you’re suggesting one should pursue suffering and unhappiness?

Not at all. My point is that running away from pain by trying to "reach" enlightenment (happiness) is a dangerous trap. We gotta be honest, we don't give a f*ck about Truth, it's all about happiness. "Self-actualization" is just another way of escaping from insatisfaction, fear and pain, 'cause it gives us hope. Letting go is the only viable option. 

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

This is true for you. 

I try my best :D 

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

AMEN TO THAT!❤️?

xDxDxD 

4 hours ago, Truth said:

That would be missing the bullshit if you know what I'm sayin.

C'mon, that's bullshit :D:D:D 

@Mighty Mouse HOLY SHIT IT'S WORKING!

@iluminado Good post but try to not get too angry at the supposed b.s you will see in this forum, that's just maya being maya

3 hours ago, lens said:

@Mighty Mouse HOLY SHIT IT'S WORKING!

@iluminado Good post but try to not get too angry at the supposed b.s you will see in this forum, that's just maya being maya

Yup, thanks for the advice. :)

Maya and her tricks...