Crauli

Let's fight together!

29 posts in this topic

Looking for enlighted ppl to save ecology. For more ... 

@Crauli You serious, bruh? Enlightened beings don't really care that much about ecology, they actually care a lot more about the people who mess it up, so that the problem gets fixed by the root, ya know? And enlightened people especially don't "fight" for anything at all for that matter...

Edited by DocHoliday

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

Only enlightened "beings" will understand

Edited by Crauli

@Crauli That is presupposing that you yourself are enlightened, since other enlightened people would then completely understand to follow your lead, isn't it? Truly enlightened beings don't care about anything anymore really, because they are no longer afraid of death. As long as you wanna fight for something and keep struggling to reach something...that's neither enlightenment nor will anybody who is enlightened support that cause. 

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

2 minutes ago, Crauli said:

Think it like.. 

"fight"

What?!

I will agree with @DocHoliday that "fight" might be not the most appropiate word in a such context, because of all the presuppositions connected with it. And you don't need to be Enlightened to care about ecology, but since you ask for it I believe you have some valid-looking reason for that. Can I know what would that be? Why would the person have to be Enlightened in order to co-work at your project?

@Crauli Look, whether you think I'm enlightened or not really doesn't bother me and certainly nobody else either, but when you're going about looking for people to support your vision you might as well wanna explain it and elaborate on it a little more than just putting up one-liners. 

The meaning you give to my words is an abstract.. go back and read it from a more poetic perspective 

@Crauli Sorry, but there's just not that much poetic about it. If you can't properly explain what you want or what you mean, than most likely nobody else on this forum will take the time to decode and decrypt it.

I was talking for me when said "not enlightened being here"

And never said to support me anyone

I was thinking like a  "Gandhi group" with wisdom and love for not only them but AND ecology.

"Enlightened activism"

@Crauli Ah, now we can clearly see what you mean. Nice idea, but that won't change the fact that enlightened people are never activists of any kind - not really, unless they are the main activist who started a particular movement, but other than that, enlightened people never actually follow other people. They are the ones who lead, when it comes to true leadership. 

Edited by DocHoliday

Imagined a new "Messiah" (could be a group) how can change the world's biggest problems.. ecology one of them.

Just now, Crauli said:

Imagined a new "Messiah" (could be a group) how can change the world's biggest problems.. ecology one of them.

Did you ask the world himself what he thinks about "ecology"? 

Relax guys. He explained what he meant so now we know.

@Crauli If you dedicate your life to this matter you will make it and you don't even have to work with enlightened people. 

But as always, it's very helpful if you first know who you are before you starting to change or improve the world :)

think of a person.

one of his value was something like..

"raise consiousness of humans on the domain of ecology" 

He uses system thinking and wisdom and TRUTH (most important value) etc.

i think that there is suck a person. But now i see 5 together.. i see more energy..

Wouldn’t we say that the nature of right relationship must be grasped in order to bring about order in society? 

Isnt this critical in maintaining a vigorous ecology? 

The understanding and comprehension of right Relationship I would say is of most importance. 

Edited by Faceless

Message this guy, looks like he already started fixing ecology 

fix-wolves.png