Ape

High dose mushroom report from reddit

8 posts in this topic

Good share.

Shows how that guy's lack of nondual study and proper context lead to a failure to integrate his experience as deeply as he could.

I wish more people who tripped studied nonduality and contemplated existence. It would make things so much easier for them.

Notice how the materialist paradigm is visible through his trip report, i.e., "the brain".  It's not allowing him to fully grasp what was being show.

This is the problem of naive people doing psychedelics. They get in over their heads and never really understand what they experienced.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Good share.

Shows how that guy's lack of nondual study and proper context lead to a failure to integrate his experience as deeply as he could.

I wish more people who tripped studied nonduality and contemplated existence. It would make things so much easier for them.

Notice how the materialist paradigm is visible through his trip report, i.e., "the brain".  It's not allowing him to fully grasp what was being show.

This is the problem of naive people doing psychedelics. They get in over their heads and never really understand what they experienced.

is that criticism I smell?? You better not have that wristband on, Leo!

All jokes aside this trip report is nuts - and only three or so days ago. Man the things he saw though..

"I essentially convinced myself that I had created everything and that I was the universe."

"I couldn't get my head around continually asking how that's possible and stating that I'm not that clever, I'm not a God."

I tried to convince my brain that I didn’t create everything, grabbing the water pipes and saying "no it can't be I didn’t make this", to which my brain replied "you taught yourself that you didn’t make it". This made a lot more sense when tripping than it does now.

brings a tear to your goddamn eye

sending love to our brave monkey compadre

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

is that criticism I smell?? You better not have that wristband on, Leo!

That post was me looking at my wristband and being as non-critical as I get ;)

I actually shot a video for the blog about this topic last week which I haven't posted yet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This trip taught me that there is nothing in life that will bring you happiness apart from relationships. We are all our own Gods and we dictate our reality. Life is meaningless and nothing you do while alive will hold any value when it's all said and done. We need to cherish those around us and talk to people. All we need to do is love each other. I wouldn’t wish what I experienced onto anyone, I would say it’s the purest form of agony a person can experience, pure torture. I think if it were not for my critical thinking abilities I may have come back a broken person. Seclusion and isolation are not okay, tell the truth, speak your mind and love one another. That’s all there is to life.

From the reddit post.

What do you guys think? I don't know. To me, he sounds like he's being too much of a pussy to go deeper but then again I haven't tripped once yet so who am I to talk? But I do find it weird that he says life is meaningless then immediately contradicts it by saying that we should be more social as if that holds any meaning too.  He strikes me as way too attached to his social life seeing how he strongly avoids isolation.