Angelo John Gage

Free PDF for Fellow INTPs

16 posts in this topic

I saw an old tread that popped up recently about 16 personalities. com and I decided to take the test. I usually get INTJ but this time I did it honestly as  how I am now, and not how I think I should be or want to be. I took the test twice and got INTP twice just to make sure.

I was laughing as I read the results as they were so accurate. I saw they offered an extend profile for $32. But before I bought that, I sent it to results to my wife to confirm their accuracy and she said it was 100%. 

So then I figured why not purchase the extended profile? I read it the other day; it's about 168 pages and I figured why not share with my fellow INTPs?

Attached below is the extended profile for INTPs 

It's pretty interesting and accurate to the point you will laugh, like "Ha that is totally me."

Enjoy. 

(Link removed by moderator- sharing copyrighted material is against forum guidelines)

Edited by Anna1
Removing link to copyrighted pdf material

14 hours ago, Angelo John Gage said:

Attached below is the extended profile for INTPs 

Is this legal?

@Joseph Maynor Awesome, it's for these kinds of comments that reputations points can be useful

Oh my. God

its even me on the first page of that

dependence is the sweet taste of milk

Wake the fire tiger in me

licking up every last word of 

Logician profile.PDF

home *rrrrrrroooooaaring* run

Don’t know where that came from

but it made sense though, didn’t it?

like emotionally, if that’s what emotions are

I don’t know, but I do, I THINK

Nice, now I know how to make my ego trip!

better quit this right now

bye forum

Sure it's legal. I bought it and since it is mine, I am sharing it with everyone else. I'm not selling it.

So this isn't specific to your exact results? As in any INTP pays the cash and gets the exact same pdf?

That's easier to crack than old school floppy disks that had a button you pushed in that said copy protection on it :D.

Thanks reading now!

Thanks Angelo. Really helpful.

I am both Assertive and Turbulent at the same time according to 16personalities. Will try to take the test again and see if I get the same results.

INTP here, ( is this abstract thing really relevant ? is there someone here who truly believe MBTI isn't just astrology for the more advanced mind, but is "nothing" in the end ? )

pretend I m INTP / ADHD 

I think that's true, I tend to try to be more connected to people now with their emotion and knowing their background/pov perspective/tolerance, so I can better connect and lead them : adapted to their own understanding/behavior.

I m very turbulent/chaotic

Edited by Aeris

@Angelo John Gage  THANK YOU!!!

This is literally the only place on the internet where i've found this. Absolutely awesome contribution, it was worth waiting 5 days for account approval just to download this one PDF.

Thanks, Angelo, and have a great day!

On 11/22/2019 at 0:23 AM, ionvasile783 said:

@Angelo John Gage  THANK YOU!!!

This is literally the only place on the internet where i've found this. Absolutely awesome contribution, it was worth waiting 5 days for account approval just to download this one PDF.

Thanks, Angelo, and have a great day!

care to share please?