Hardkill

I just got banned from a pickup forum

42 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Nexeternity said:

I met this sikh kundalini yogi once who told me he and his wife knew right away they were getting married when they met.  Before speaking a word.

Of course, that's called an arranged marriage in India :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, art said:

@Leo Gura Did you do any Daygame?

Yup, quite a lot of it. My first success was from daygame. I stopped a girl at the mall who was walking and talking on her phone with her Mom. I convinced her to hang up on her Mom and chat with me instead. She was 25.

That was an awesome victory! Very hot girl too.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yup, quite a lot of it. My first success was from daygame. I stopped a girl at the mall who was walking and talking on her phone with her Mom. I convinced her to hang up on her Mom and chat with me instead. She was 25.

That was an awesome victory! Very hot girl too.

damn! So would you say that if you can do it, then I should INEVITABLY be able to get laid with a very hot girl from cold approach too? Or do u think it's possible that cold approach won't ever work for some people even if they truly trued their hardest everyday, every week, every month, every year and approach about thousands of girls or more per year at various kinds of venues? 

Also, what about social circles? Will I never get great dates or get laid with any girls I am attracted to from that as a hard case newbie?

Edited by Hardkill

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course, that's called an arranged marriage in India :P

Somewhere around half the population of youths in India are not having arranged marriages. They met on their own. Did you know this? So how would you know that they had an arranged marriage? Do you even know that an arranged marriage is different nowadays than let's say in the grandparents' generation?

31 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Or do u think it's possible that cold approach won't ever work for some people even if they truly trued their hardest everyday, every week, every month, every year and approach about thousands of girls or more per year at various kinds of venues?

You've got a terrible case of victim mentality going. Notice this.

Stop thinking about failure, and start visualizing your success.

Of course if you talk to enough girls, some of them will sleep with you. It's only a matter of time. Even a blind squirrel stumbled into an acorn.

If you go out long enough, the odds will become so great at some point, that a random girl will just want to sleep with you for absolutely no reason other than that she's horny and you're the closest guy around.

15 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Somewhere around half the population of youths in India are not having arranged marriages. They met on their own. Did you know this? So how would you know that they had an arranged marriage? Do you even know that an arranged marriage is different nowadays than let's say in the grandparents' generation?

I was joking.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I was joking.

Ok ok! :P 

I really encourage you to find out what's going on there in terms of dating/relationships, entrepreneurship, and spirituality. That will help a lot.

I knew of a German guy (old man) who wanted to have an arranged marriage for his son. Yes, there are cases that foreigners do have arranged marriages in India. So can you, Leo. :P(Now, here I'm joking.)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You've got a terrible case of victim mentality going. Notice this.

Stop thinking about failure, and start visualizing your success.

Of course if you talk to enough girls, some of them will sleep with you. It's only a matter of time. Even a blind squirrel stumbled into an acorn.

If you go out long enough, the odds will become so great at some point, that a random girl will just want to sleep with you for absolutely no reason other than that she's horny and you're the closest guy around.

Hmm...alright. 

So when you say a random horny girl will just want to fuck me and do possibly more with me after doing enough approaches consistently, in this case you're not talking about just some unattractive or homely looking girl or a girl who I don't find attractive at all or some drunk girl from a bar or club? Right?

11 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So when you say a random horny girl will just want to fuck me and do possibly more with me after doing enough approaches consistently, in this case you're not talking about just some unattractive or homely looking girl or a girl who I don't find attractive at all or some drunk girl from a bar or club? Right?

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth ;)

Ahahahaha....

You are in no position to set terms yet, young Padawan. Get good with girls first, then you can have your pick of the litter.

You should be approaching even the hippopotami of the club to build your skills.

Learn to flirt with grandma, then you can get with her foxy grand-daughter.

Setting your standards too high is a big newbie trap. And I say this as someone who has very high standards. I learned my lesson the hard way.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth ;)

Ahahahaha....

You are in no position to set terms yet, young Padawan. Get good with girls first, then you can have your pick of the litter.

You should be approaching even the hippopotami of the club.

So I should start off banging fat girls and average looking girls and drunk girls? lol

Edited by Hardkill

@Hardkill Fat girls need love too! ;)

Just keep the lights down.

Sample the rainbow.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Hardkill Fat girls need love too! ;)

Just keep the lights down.

Damn, so then I take it that you've slept with a lot of fat and physically unappealing girls before.

@Hardkill You don't have to sleep with them. Just learn to flirt with them.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Hardkill You don't have to sleep with them. Just learn to flirt with them.

Ah gotcha. Okay, phew. I mean no offense to unattractive looking women or fat girls, they are people too, but I just don't think I could have sex with them. Also, I wouldn't be feeling genuine with how I feel about her. I wouldn't want to lead them on too far and end up making them really feel used for just sex with absolutely no attraction and/or connection between us. Even if it's just for a one night stand or some sort of casual short-term thing like friends with benefits, both the guy and the girl need to feel enough of a real attraction and connection between the two in order for the sex to be good and to not have either party feel like they lowered their standards or dignity too much.

So I guess for now I'll set my sights for sleeping with girls whom I find as being reasonably attractive or at least slightly above average looking. Like about a 6-7 out of 10 in looks and about a 6-7 out of 10 in connection with each other. Sounds fair?

6 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I mean no offense to unattractive looking women or fat girls, they are people too, 

Keep in mind that you'll be in this category one day. No one stays young and good-looking forever.

There will always be someone stronger, smarter, better looking, richer than you -- and no, they don't want to be around you. Maybe those who you call "ugly" and "fat" don't want to be around you cause they think you're not rich or smart enough. They are also dropping you in categories. 

Maybe the "hotgirls" that you like and approached don't find you attractive at all. You just like to think that you are. They may be thinking you're just some guy fresh off the streets trying to fit in the conversation with them. Of course, they know that you're a human being too.

41 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So I guess for now I'll set my sights for sleeping with girls whom I find as being reasonably attractive or at least slightly above average looking. Like about a 6-7 out of 10 in looks and about a 6-7 out of 10 in connection with each other. Sounds fair?

I dunno. You should direct that question to your testicles and see what they have to say on the matter.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I dunno. You should direct that question to your testicles and see what they have to say on the matter.

lol. Alright well thank you very much for your helpful replies. 

I know have a horrible victim mindset. A lot of it of course comes from my failures with women and because I've never had a girlfriend before, even at the age of 30. It's ironic, since I used to always visualize success with women even though I would always get nervous and shy every time I approached an attractive girl because I used to think that I was God's gift to every woman due to my looks and gentlemanly demeanor. Of course, I had a really rude awakening after getting rejected numerous times. So because of my failures with women coupled with the idea that PUA experts have mentioned that you shouldn't expect any in return, it's so hard for me to truly visualize success with beautiful women as a reality. It's like I always think about sleeping with hot girls and making at least one of them my girlfriend or fuck buddy, but then have this other thought in my head "It may never happen (or happen again). Maybe I am just pipe dreaming. The only reason why I ever got laid with a few fairly attractive girls was due to luck." 

Edited by Hardkill

Just a realistic expectation from daygame, of course it's just statistic and "reality" can be different.

@Hardkill Out of curiosity, what does the average girl look like in your country?

Super easy way to lower your standards, go on NoFap, two weeks you'll be happy to get anything.

Edited by Spiral

On 1/13/2018 at 11:53 PM, Hardkill said:

@Hardkill :P