Empty

Life Purpose

10 posts in this topic

Hi, guys 

Can you please list for me examples of life purpose? I only heard Leo, in his interview with Tripp advice saying that his life purpose is GIVING PEOPLE INSIGHT ABOUT LIFE.  

Have you found your life purpse? What is it? 

Thanks 

Composing music :) 

i would say just chose something you are interested in, have an impact you think is important and if you are around people in the job/career etc. that they are someone you enjoy being around with at least thats some of the things that's recomend in so good they can't ignore you in case if you are looking for a life purpose :) 

Mine is still messy and all over the place, but it falls somewhere in these areas...

Finding my creative voice or outlet to have my say and be heard (art, film, writing); to share ways to help others; to affect change to teach and inspire people; to entertain and inspire others with my work; to travel the world connect deeply with many different people in my lifetime; to find a way to have the most empathy possible to understand how individual are all different but share common human values.

Summary: Connect with people out there to do good things together.

@Empty  

I give playful affection, making others happy. 

Thats the statement I’ve come up with after taking Leo’s life purpose course. The most meaningful thing I can do with my life is to show others my love for them in a way that’s playful like teasing, joking around, etc... 

Helping people with psychological problems. Becoming a psychologist/psychotherapist.

11 hours ago, BjarkeT said:

Composing music :) 

I'm quite sure this is something I have to do in my life. I'm VERY reluctant to making it into my one life purpose though. How far are you into this? What challenges are you currently facing? Can you show some of your recent work?