egoless

Does realization happen through mind?

9 posts in this topic

The basic question of self inquiry is "who am I". Initially mind asks this questions. It refines it's knowledge and understanding of what it is fundamentally. But in the end when the realization happens does it happen through mind? Is it the huge AHA! moment which goes through and beyond the mind? 

P.S. my preferred question is "Am I aware?" because it is directly taking you to the experience of the pure awareness - which you fundamentally are...

Edited by egoless

@egoless

No.

Realization is non-symbolic, non-perceptible, non-conceptual, non-idealistic, not a vision, not a sensation, not an insight, no content.

True reality is accessed only trough being. Being in the now.

It doesn't matter what questions you ask. It doesn't matter if you even ask a question. You can ask yourself whatever question you want, you can say whatever you want, but ultimately these are sounds with no intrinsic meaning associated to them. You give them meaning.

@AleksM I know that mate. I'm just saying that for me to experience the being the question which directly brings my awareness to the awareness is the most effective so far. If I am successful at doing this daily most of the times I think I am closing the "gap" very fast.

Edited by egoless

@brovakhiin TBH I don't really resonate with what's he saying. But at the most I can resonate with the mind level.  I don't really follow him much because for me his directions are a bit ambiguous. 

5 minutes ago, egoless said:

@brovakhiin TBH I don't really resonate with what's he saying. But at the most I can resonate with the mind level.  I don't really follow him much because for me his directions are a bit ambiguous. 

You're not conscious enough if you think he's ambiguous.

Gotta meditate way way more.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Labels Labels Labels. Everyone has his own way of figuring it out. You will never understand me as I won't you. ;) 

Edited by egoless

@egoless I might not be understanding you either, but Incase I am... for what it’s worth...ime...the ‘oneness’ can be experienced through practices, and, again, just ime, it was a huge holy shit moment that was permanent. A physical and mental experience of how I am everything / everything is me. My view of almost all subjects changed. Maybe all.   But the experience of non physical, the Alone, Godhead, outside of the universe - whatever word you like, I think that takes the right foundation (not a simple thing at all) and a few psychedelic trips. Seems to me a lot of us get the trips down no problem, and then wonder why we are still not experiencing what others are pointing to. It’s because the foundation wasn’t solid enough. I know some people are gonna hate this, but I’m saying it to you cause I think it might help, and I’m not one to give attention to hate. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

All beliefs, thoughts, and language are of the Mind.  Do you see that reality is of a piece — and then the Mind individuates, turns heterogynies into monoliths, and conspires with language to create architecture where there is none — secure-footing when all there is is the Now?

When the Mind is turned off — you can identify the Now.  It is peaceful, it never changes, and you can always bounce back and forth from being the Watcher to surrendering to various degrees of lower-consciousness.  Bring this insight into keen-awareness so you can adjust consciousness like a dial depending on the circumstances of the Now.

Edited by Joseph Maynor