Sahil Pandit

How strong are you?

7 posts in this topic

How strong are you? How do you measure your inner strength? It seems a lot of times what holds us back in some type of negative emotion or thoughts. These thoughts and feelings are here to show us our true reason for being alive.

How hard can you work? What is stopping you from becoming 10x stronger?

Guys, I am awakening to my inner gifts and I had to get this post out to express my love and compassion for all that are going though obstacles and roadblocks. We've all been there and I wanted to take this time to say I love you with all my heart for helping one another with all of these things. 

Thanks @Leo Gura for giving me a glimpse of what is possible, of who I could be, and where my life could go if I directed it with my whole being.

The key to strength is to discover your deepest passion — because then you have all this inner-drive already to do it.  Do Leo’s Life Purpose Course to find that for yourself.

@Joseph Maynor I Have completed it and I am currently feeling stuck, because if I compare when I am at to where, for example, my grandfather was at during my age, they are WORLDS apart. I am convinced that 99% percent of todays youth has zero idea what true work ethic looks like, and its quite intimidating. 

My power level is over 9000 units

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

I alwys thought that to reach our goals we must work on our weaknesses because thats most likely what hold us back not strength if we had strength to reach that goal we wouldn't be hold back so it to me it make sense that its a weakness we must work on(isn't that whats personal development is afterall and how we become stronger? To grow?)

Edited by BjarkeT