Lynnel

Detox and heavy metals detox

9 posts in this topic

What are your experiences with heavy metal detox and detoxes in general ?

In general it seems weird because if you are detoxing something you should know what those toxins actually are and be able to measure it so I've read a lot of sceptic reports about detox.

Otherwise as far as metals go I've read that just using chlorella doesn't help because it moves the mercury arround and doesn't actually evacuate it. So any solid feedback on getting rid of metals such as : mercury, alliminium, arsenic (usually found in rice), lead would be appreciated :)

I find it quite important since @Leo Gura mentionned somewhere it can use up quite a lot of energy and did a mercury detox himself as far as I remember.

Greatest contributor of heavy metal exposure are, not surprisingly ,animal foods because toxins like to "hang out" in animal adipose tissue (fat) and smoking is also a big one. (even passive). Living in polluted areas with high traffic is evenly likely to give you a lot of exposure. 

Dr Greger's article has several videos linked that you may find interesting, have a look. https://nutritionfacts.org/topics/heavy-metals/

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569  Great thanks ! Are you using any detox rituals to cleanse the arsenic and other heavy metals ?

Have you been or are you currently exposed to heavy metals?  What makes you think you have overexposure to these things?  I know there are some essential oils that may be helpful with heavy metal detox.  My intuition also leads me to believe that being in nature and eating natural foods and detoxifying the mind by meditating regularly also have many benefits for many symptoms that may or may not be related to metals.

11 hours ago, Lynnel said:

Great thanks ! Are you using any detox rituals to cleanse the arsenic and other heavy metals ?

@Lynnel I do 24-36 hour fast once a week, supplement with chlorella and generally just try to stay away from the most polluted things. 

Exercise and infrared sauna should help move this stuff around but can't tell for sure. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Lynnel Best way to detox heavy metals is with the chemical: DMSA.

Best way to test your current heavy metal toxicity level is with a DMSA provoked urine test.

DMSA is a serious chemical, so needs to be done with intelligence.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@h inandout I drank tap water for a long time when I was younger and I'm afraind for the lead It might have contained.

Also, the generic pollution from living in a city and other crap. No harsh exposition to warrant some heavy chemical like DMSA though.

@Michael569 @pluto  Thanks guys !