Seed

Compassion.

9 posts in this topic

A book called ‘Soul shaping’ by Jeff Brown..

I couldn’t not share :)

Edited by Seed

This is beautiful and so true.  Compassion will be increased for you as you raise your consciousness.  Even people who are tough-minded and logical like me can become compassionate, which is shocking to me.  The reason is that I spent a lot of my life basically hating people, and now I do so much to try to help people.  I realize now that it was by breaking down the Ego that released that compassion in me.  And now compassion, or love is coming out of me much more than ever before.  And since I’ve been doing Life Purpose work lately, I see that compassion is what you want to ground your Life Purpose in — aka creative contribution.  The language of love is a real language and we all can learn to communicate with it.  We all want to be happy and we want to do it on our own.  Compassion is a great way to increase happiness.  You can think of it as building Positive Karma.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

A plant- based eating propels compassion like nothing else out there. It comes so fast that it is scary.  

Health Blog - Educational deep-dives each month 

Instagram - Easily digestible info on men's health, chronic disease, longevity and nutrition. 

Feel free to reach out for a confidential discussion about a health issue you are currently struggling with