snowleopard

Bashar or not Bashar? WTF !

20 posts in this topic

Has anyone checked this out? Is this the world's best Bashar impersonator, or 'Bashar' broadcasting on a different channel? WTF !

@snowleopard

Bashar is not the only channeled higher dimensional entity. Bashar is probably the most well known, but there are many more. :)

I recommend to read the material on the links below. All this information was channeled.

If you are wondering, is this is for real? Is this another new age topic? Higher dimensional beings don't exist or whatever, these are just thoughts, it doesn't matter.

The only question here worth asking is if this information is practical enough that it can transform your life and the answer to that, is a definitive yes.  Extraterrestrials and higher dimensional beings don't give a fuck if you believe in them, they want you to believe in yourself, and the information that was channeled Will help anybody that is willing to keep an open mind and experiment with it. Believing in higher dimensional stuff is a bonus.

Elan core teachings ---> http://iasos.com/metaphys/elan/

Bashar core teachings ---> http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

Ektar core teachings ---> http://iasos.com/metaphys/ektar/

Abraham core teachings ---> http://iasos.com/metaphys/abraham/

@AleksM Yeah, I try to keep an open mind about such phenomena ... I've experienced far too many inexplicable paranormal events, to just simplistically dismiss it all as naive nonsense. Thanks for the links, will definitely check them out.

Bashar must be really retarded ...
 I mean, he still didn't learn how to open his eyes ...

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@snowleopard this shit is scary. Hope it’s not true

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@AleksM is it possible to channel human beings from the past?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise

The human 3D body is just a costume, the light being(consciousness) that lives inside the body is eternal. The being that lived in a certain body is still there, the being just lost the body. Energy cannot be destroyed, it just moves from one form to another. 

So yes, it's possible, but it's hard, most beings on this planet had a low vibration, low quotient of light and so it's not easy to discern their energy. One must be familiar with a certain being on some level. Also one must be able to discern between different energies and decode the vibrations received.

The man that I mentioned in my first guide to enlightenment (sadhaka), has channeled more then 10 ascended masters, estraterrestrial collectives and angels, but not like Darylin Anka where you can understand every Word, it's a different type of channeling. He practiced a lot of different energy practices. And still I don't think he would be able to connect to and discern the energy from a certain random human from the human history.

@AleksM What else could possibly be channeled through this body-form, other than That which one is in essence ... However, it appears to have an unlimited amount of identity flexibility ;)

Anyone can channel. It’s a matter of setting yourself aside, and allowing your self in. Like anything worthwhile, it’s only a matter of practice. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Anyone can changel. It’s a matter of setting yourself aside, and allowing your self in. Like anything worthwhile, it’s only a matter of practice. 

Well said, People also have different forms of channeling. My friend for example she channels through signals/telepathy where i channel through vision, symbols, movements, expressions. Something about different levels of souls as in "Mature Souls, Old Souls" ect.. i cannot recall exactly but its very interesting when i catch up with her.

We aren't really on the same level but when she channels its like i am talking to myself, perfect understanding and harmonization. Whats funny is the younger generation can even channel while walking, moving or doing other activities even with eyes open like my friend. I guess the DNA is more activated or more evolved with the younger ones.

For example i was told when it comes to channeling the reason some are more telepathy/signally related and others more self expression is because some more "evolved souls" are more directly connected or tuned to source so they just have to be themselves and in that authenticity channeling flows effortlessly.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 14.12.2017 at 9:37 PM, AleksM said:

@snowleopard

Bashar is not the only channeled higher dimensional entity. Bashar is probably the most well known, but there are many more. :)

I recommend to read the material on the links below. All this information was channeled.

If you are wondering, is this is for real? Is this another new age topic? Higher dimensional beings don't exist or whatever, these are just thoughts, it doesn't matter.

The only question here worth asking is if this information is practical enough that it can transform your life and the answer to that, is a definitive yes.  Extraterrestrials and higher dimensional beings don't give a fuck if you believe in them, they want you to believe in yourself, and the information that was channeled Will help anybody that is willing to keep an open mind and experiment with it. Believing in higher dimensional stuff is a bonus.

Elan core teachings ---> http://iasos.com/metaphys/elan/

Bashar core teachings ---> http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

Ektar core teachings ---> http://iasos.com/metaphys/ektar/

Abraham core teachings ---> http://iasos.com/metaphys/abraham/

Where did you get the quotes from? Are these bashar's teachings?

@Buke

Google -> the core teachings of bashar | (or something like that) and then I found that site that also has other summaries of the channeled materials. 

You can find a A LOT of quotes and discussions about Bashars material on a public facebook group that is called:

Bashar- Channelled by Darryl Anka.

It has 20.000 members. 

Edited by AleksM

@AleksM is it possible to channel people from the future?

@How to be wise

Yes. You can also channel your future self.  Not just humans but also other ETs from the future.

From what I have studied Bashar is 700 years in our future, so around 2700.  He does exist now, we just can't perceive these civilizations because they are on a different light spectrum, his spaceship is located somewhere near Sedona Arizona right now. 

BTW: I have heard that scientist discovered that there are stars that are located on a different light spectrums that appear invisible to the naked eye, there are also cameras that can sense stuff moving, but we cannot see it with the naked eye.

@AleksM How do we channel them. Can you show me a practical guide?

@AleksM Would you be so kind as to give me a few authors/websites where I could begin the research.

@How to be wise

Type in google/youtube: how to learn channeling (or something like that)

Then look at the search results and begin your research.

If you have a facebook account, then I would recommend you to ask this question in the bashar group which I mentioned a few posts above. If you want to find the answer, you will find it.