Will2gain

Do any of you people have jobs?

8 posts in this topic

In that case, do you have any tips on raising your awareness while working? I work 8 - 10 hours a day in monotomous sanding and tapeing processes..

I guess that awareness in such an environment means to bring more change into your daily worklife. Change your thoughts in general, connect with people more etc. and if you are unchallenged by what you do then aim for a better job. I can tell that monotonous working wasnt really what made me happy.  

Yes.  Just start to get into the flow of your job.  Become one with what you are doing.  What is causing you a lot of suffering is the Ego wants to think of itself as separate from what is happening in reality.  When it does that, it wants to judge harshly.  Just realize that the best way to attack this effect is to get yourself into flow states where reality has coalesced in on itself.

9 hours ago, Will2gain said:

In that case, do you have any tips on raising your awareness while working? I work 8 - 10 hours a day in monotomous sanding and tapeing processes..

If you enjoy your work it´s not a problem, if not - go down to 4-6 hours if possible and align your expenses after that.

6 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yes.  Just start to get into the flow of your job.  Become one with what you are doing.  What is causing you a lot of suffering is the Ego wants to think of itself as separate from what is happening in reality.  When it does that, it wants to judge harshly.  Just realize that the best way to attack this effect is to get yourself into flow states where reality has coalesced in on itself.

Thank you i get it 

17 hours ago, Will2gain said:

monotomous

perfect for active mindfulness :P

I was doing heavy self-inquiry when I was working at the production line. Back at home, I was reading books about spirituality and then later contemplating their contents during work.

I have also liked this mantra: "Be still! - and KNOW, - I AM, - God." It's so simple, yet there's so much to contemplate.

@Will2gain you don’t understand you can be aware literally everywhere and always even in the prision. I am meditating when I am in the class studying