Helios

How did you find your life purpose?

7 posts in this topic

I was really curious to see how you guys discovered your life purpose and how much did it took.

Hey @Helios there are many ways to do it, but for me and probably most other people on here the best way to do it is through the life purpose course done by A.O...I was skeptical at first that it may not work but as I made my way through it I realised it worked and by the end I had found my LP, simple!! There are other courses that help you do it as well but the A.O LP course is comprehensive and not only helps you find your LP but then put it into action, something that alot of other courses lack. I would recommend just getting it because trying to do it all by yourself is really, really hard, even with all the free info out there today...

trying a lot of things. even during my alcoholic phase i was constantly asking myself: "is this it? do i really want to live like this?"

how much? it took me 25 years, that's how much it took.

unborn Truth

For me my life purpose was already building itself naturally - I just started creating my own compositions on the piano in 2015, and never stopped doing that. Even though I could have taken this and rolled with it, I was still intrigued as to what Leo's life purpose course had to offer, simply out of the sheer fact that he put so much time/effort into creating this course, and well, it's fucking Leo right? - It's gonna be some kind of treasure chest.

And I wasn't wrong. I discovered the throbbing heart of my existence, which seems to get more profound and more fulfilling every month. 

For the love of god, take the course. Do the course properly, and discover the key to become the god who is doing the loving.

Edited by St Clair

Five years ago, after another dreadful day at work, I asked Google: ‘’How to find your life purpose’’. Being the reliable friend that he is, Google lead me do a bunch of exercises about my passions, skills, values etc. I lost the journal that I used that night but I remember writing furiously for a solid hour. As I kept writing, I started to feel some palpitations in my chest. It’s hard to describe, but I got the sense that something important was about to happen. And boy was I right! No later than couple minutes later, I had a vision! I saw myself giving a powerful talk to a crowd of high school students. The image was immediately followed by an intense electric shock that ran down my spine. HOLY SHIT!!!

Trusting the vision was coming from the sacred, I dropped out of Uni not long after to work on the project full-time. Keep in mind that I was a pretty nihilistic guy before that experience…Today, my speaking business is going really well but I feel another change coming soon. I regret not being able to fully speak my mind in a school setting. If I were to do it, I don’t think principals would keep writing me checks. I don't think they would like it either if I told you that I just bought my first bag of mushrooms lol. 

Edited by martin_malin
grammar (french-canadian)

i was just very inspired and then i started 

i doesn't have to be complicated but if you are looking for something where you always will feel passioned about it it will probably take a very long time

Edited by BjarkeT

I really don't know if I have a life purpose meaning "do x thing". I just want to do what I want to do, whatever that ends up being, although I do have some career preferences around psychology because it seemed the most relevant subject to study with self-actualization. When I was a teen I would always look at things and think "this won't make me happy, this isn't the end result". Then I found actualized.org and enlightenment and personal development overall is by far the most interesting thing for me.