Nexeternity

5 meo Trip Report Buenos Aires

9 posts in this topic

Oh man.  This was the best thing ever.

I went to a ceremony today where we smoked the toad venom.  I was pretty anxious and a bit scared the whole time prior to taking it.  There was 9 of us and all but one had pretty tough trips.  Screaming, crying, tensing up, having to go sit alone after the ceremony to lick their wounds from the trip.  I was the last one.

I knew from one of my ayahuasca trips that this could be bad for me too.  But I also knew that the fact that I was prepared to have a bad trip and even to die was ironically what could help me not have a bad one.  Of course once it hits I didn't know how I would react.

So I smoke it and everything goes white.  My last thought I remember was “Oh shit… so I guess this is the part where I disappear.  Then I remember this infinite vortex sort of image and my time and space getting fucked with, but I had felt that before on an ayahuasca trip.  I was knocked out, I saw the film later and I spent 6 minutes on the floor.  I moved my arms and legs some in circular motions but not much.   

When I came back, oh man.

I started cracking up!

I went non dual for a good 15 minutes, everything was happening by itself, everything was beautiful, I was so happy.  The diference in awareness was huge, I felt like I was seeing how things "really are."

Then when I went to hug the shamans assistant, she was a pretty cute girl, and the old unhealed wounds from my past break up surfaced.

I cried and felt healing taking place.

I came down again to my ordinary state pretty quickly.  I saw the ego come back, the subtle little fear in the background that I could feel in my stomach, the worrying what other people think, the overthinking etc.

Its really crazy, we are all really living in fear as egos.  Theres no other way it could be .  Its obviously not totally disabling but the diference I felt was huge!

I was dancing around, talking, feeling totally authentic with my body and my expressions, and I didn't know anybody at the ceremony from before.  And I could feel the shyness, the introversion, the ego as it formed back down.  It was much less but still.

The shaman and his assisant congratulated me, they said that from the way I reacted I must be pretty clean.

I guess all that meditation, self enquiry, contemplation, shadow work and PD have been paying off heh.

I feel even more motivated to eat healthy, to meditate, to be more authentic, to work on healing and opening up those scared chakras.

I remember at one point I looked at the shaman and said “This is amazing, and there are no need for questions.  Everything is just perfect”

Thank you so much everyone in this community for the support and the motivation to do this!

Even the people with the worst trips felt lots of peace after and want to do it again.

Really really really cool.

Heres a link to a video I uploaded to my google drive if anyone wants to check it out!!   

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S00G_l8TOU9EWXJtAupEd1ysEzVkDme7/view?usp=sharing

Love you all :D

There !

See drugs are dangerous !

Why would people buy our anti-depressants if they feel like life is worth living !

I want my fucking Ferrari men, and my wife needs bigger boobs too !

CAN'T HAVE THAT !!!

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@realname no didn't hear it, I was somewhere else for like 6 min!

the lawn mower gets turned on when I moaned so the neighbors don't freak out from all the noises heh

not sure what he sprayed, probably some herbal shaman thing heh

i think him stepping over me was to see that I was okay.  He didn't hurt me.

btw with his white hair he straight up looked like Gandalf from lord of the rings with the hightened awareness, it was awesome

Hey guys!  I wrote a poem of the experience, wanted to share xD

Green grass surrounds me,

The sun shine enshrines me.

Heaven is clear, the gateway is near.

Inhaling venoms smoke,

White light is what spoke.

A vortex is shown,

Time, space are unknown.

Infinity was born.

Laughter, the joy.

Freedom, one soul.

Duality no more.

The Kingdom is sown .

Beauty untouched.

Fear was for nought!

Come to this place.

Stay and be flown.

Life, Death are no more.

Infinity is all.

Beautiful!

This is soo similar to my Bufo Trip (with a shaman also). The difference was that I screamed for a good 10 seconds and when true surrender happened, I got super energetic, crazy humorous and a bit annoying.

It's like you go from 20/20 vision to 1000000/1000000.

I also love that you bowed in the end. It's like you truly see how powerful God is!

Edited by Afonso

Your laughing is priceless.

Thank you for sharing! :)

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

Nice work! Thanks for posting the vid.

The mindfuck to end all minfucks ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When you realize that the shaman holding you, is literally you holding yourself. Ultimate mindfuck. :S

That quiet brief period when you get back up and everyone around you is watching you...but in reality everyone is watching no one, but God just 'seeing'. 

@realname Done it twice now. Not nice at all for the first 20 seconds, its actually scarier than anything you can possibly ever imagine but thats where all your studying, meditating, self inquiry, and some good ol’ faith comes in to trust that process. Then after that once completely surrendered it’s pure...(insert word here)