AlexB

Cought ex hearing with another guy

10 posts in this topic

Ok so I've been trying to get my ex back cuz I fucked up in the past, and tried to go out with her every now and then. It's been a year now that I'm trying to get back together. 

She said she's not seeing or hearing nobody, but today when we got out she received a phone call, she was very secretive and said she needs to get back home, and tried to negate things but it was obvious that it was another guy. 

That was a really fucked up feeling, I was feeling very hallow inside after that. 

I should obviously go on and forget my mistakes, but it's pretty hard seeing that she was my first girlfriend.. 

Edited by AlexB

You know that you have to move on. So do so. Might be an emotionally difficult decision for you but you'll feel a lot better after a while. You're working against yourself in trying to get her back - doesn't do any good to you or her.

"Hearing" never seen this works being used in this contex before. English is not my native language . 

Sorry don't really have any useful advice besides that think you should move on and work on yourself instead of this relationship.

@AlexB

I truely feel for you man. That is an awful feeling to have. I've learnt from my own personal journey that letting go of a first love was almost like quitting an addiction. The law of diminishing returns was definitely at play... we were clinging to a sense of comfort in each other all the while our actions were screaming dysfunction. Listen to your gut. Best of luck!

6 months ago you came here to ask us the same question.

It's time to be a man and stop chasing stupid things.

Spoiler: Women won't do it, doesn't matter which one.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 12/5/2017 at 4:19 PM, AlexB said:

Ok so I've been trying to get my ex back cuz I fucked up in the past, and tried to go out with her every now and then. It's been a year now that I'm trying to get back together. 

She said she's not seeing or hearing nobody, but today when we got out she received a phone call, she was very secretive and said she needs to get back home, and tried to negate things but it was obvious that it was another guy. 

That was a really fucked up feeling, I was feeling very hallow inside after that. 

I should obviously go on and forget my mistakes, but it's pretty hard seeing that she was my first girlfriend.. 

She doesn't want to hurt your feelings.  I'm sure she knows you're still interested.  Those thoughts you have for her are like cancer.  They just stick around and eat you up inside.  I'm not really sure how, if ever, they ever go away entirely.  I think for a time they will, but then they come back on a rainy day, which seems to happen to me on my season depression that I seem to get every Winter.  Peaks and valleys, man.

On 8/12/2017 at 3:35 AM, smd said:

She doesn't want to hurt your feelings.  I'm sure she knows you're still interested.  Those thoughts you have for her are like cancer.  They just stick around and eat you up inside.  I'm not really sure how, if ever, they ever go away entirely.  I think for a time they will, but then they come back on a rainy day, which seems to happen to me on my season depression that I seem to get every Winter.  Peaks and valleys, man.

Yep its pretty much like this in my case too, sucks ass.. 

On 7/12/2017 at 2:26 PM, jhmarrio said:

@AlexB

I truely feel for you man. That is an awful feeling to have. I've learnt from my own personal journey that letting go of a first love was almost like quitting an addiction. The law of diminishing returns was definitely at play... we were clinging to a sense of comfort in each other all the while our actions were screaming dysfunction. Listen to your gut. Best of luck!

My gut still says it wants her tho, and it's basically because I fucked up in the past. Can't seem to get over her..

On 7/12/2017 at 2:51 PM, Shin said:

6 months ago you came here to ask us the same question.

It's time to be a man and stop chasing stupid things.

Spoiler: Women won't do it, doesn't matter which one.

It's pretty fucking hard tho.. The power is completely on the other side and I feel hopeless.. 

b80fca806c9d8cd1c6d924fd2be9dd33.jpg

Trust and Let go, surrender to the universe and you shall find home :) A flower can only be loved eternally when you stop picking it and taking it home instead you water it every day and allow it to be where it is meant to be. Focus on self and everything else falls into place <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E