John Iverson

I'm really excited on how Leo scratch the surface.. like his new uploaded video about strange loops

10 posts in this topic

after i watched it my insights are

1. There is/are always something will grow out of nowhere and it will last decades, centuries even more and suddenly out of nowhere it will have a new kinds of beings that will grow and lasts awhile then change into another... like in the society, Nazi grow out of no where it just grow and have a million followers, it last for a while and dayum! It so magical...

2. Meditation is not something that you underestimate.. it has 2 things that is powerful reason you need, or we need to meditate.,

1.1 we are not gifted to have a high consciousness, if you have one then be thankful for that, if you don't have meditation is a training for you to open up in the universal aspects of the whole, "universe" because you can't see universe by looking through eyes you must go beyond the eyes,  you must go beyond your feelings, you must go beyond mind and body

2.1 you can find your true self there but yes there is so many ways to be enlighten but meditation is also powerful tool for that

The world is magical that you need to detach in the system in matrix just for you to destroy the whole thing that blocks the "TRUTH" the Materialism belief,.. magic can't be grasp by your solid hands, it will slips a way without seeing and knowing it..it limits your observation ... Leo said , learning is to observing it.. learning to see the world in magical way is imposible because of materialism.. and it affects how we behave in our daily life... We feel bored because we do not see the world magical in every appearance we percieve everyday that it doesn't have a substance.... it appears nothing like the wind will touch your skin who enforce that? Nothing... it is God.. God is nothing.. it is just be, being.. moving without anyone who enforce that.. what i'm saying is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! You always end in what i have started to say then end into nothing and starts again and again.. ahhaahhaahha!!

Leo, you deserve a Nobel Prize for this profound things you discover for yourself...

i hope that one day in infinity i could have my own discoveries too, to help others see the essense of reality... that reality is magical .. we don't yet dig deeper and explore yet the magical and non substancial field that we need to explore and to unravel to help others see the world differently.... i think if we have no journey to go? Most our time invest to pick up a reality and make other people see it through you by you and by us.. i'm moving forward to say that heeeey guiseeeee lets work together and inspire each other .. :D

I love you guisee

Edited by John Iverson

its one of the best episodes, and now i see why we have to be what we actually are instead of being a 1 small ego, and i see now clearer why there is no borders, so the need to be enlightened now get much more sense, its our true nature not just good or right way to live. 

its crazy that there is no book no theory and no author that talks about what Leo said in modern language? there's only old wisdom but no modern staff. no one talked about that as deep as Leo?

2 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

its crazy that there is no book no theory and no author that talks about what Leo said in modern language? there's only old wisdom but no modern staff. no one talked about that as deep as Leo?

Haha Leo is destined for that, and also i said in my post ,Leo Deserves  a Nobel Prize for that.. cuz YES!! DEFINITELY!!! He is the only one who discover it in this time.... i seeee it., i see it!... and that's why i have an insight also that there is something will grow and will lasts in centuries or decades or even more... cuz you know what? This will become big someday.. and if we let ourselves grow we become like him, he create a road and someone will follow , followers will grow and it create a road we become legendary  we become history.. someone will write us in a book hahahahah leave it to them to someone...

3 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Haha Leo is destined for that, and also i said in my post ,Leo Deserves  a Nobel Prize for that.. cuz YES!! DEFINITELY!!! He is the only one who discover it in this time.... i seeee it., i see it!... and that's why i have an insight also that there is something will grow and will lasts in centuries or decades or even more... cuz you know what? This will become big someday.. and if we let ourselves grow we become like him, he create a road and someone will follow , followers will grow and it create a road we become legendary  we become history.. someone will write us in a book hahahahah leave it to them to someone...

If you want to become like Leo, it might be handy to create a DEEP and HUMBLE attitude towards Truth. That means constantly questioning yourself through a third person perspective. Leo doesn't have a Leo who makes these videos for him. Enjoy the videos.

But don't make them your dogma. And writing history and becoming a legend are motives that are identical to people who are brainwashed in this society. Everything for the glamour. With that inauthentic attitude we will be nowhere near helping people. I became really depressed after finding out that even my noblest goals were based on social recognition.

The more intrinsically motivated and thus authentic you become...the more you can really help people. 

47 minutes ago, Visionary said:

If you want to become like Leo, it might be handy to create a DEEP and HUMBLE attitude towards Truth. That means constantly questioning yourself through a third person perspective. Leo doesn't have a Leo who makes these videos for him. Enjoy the videos.

But don't make them your dogma. And writing history and becoming a legend are motives that are identical to people who are brainwashed in this society. Everything for the glamour. With that inauthentic attitude we will be nowhere near helping people. I became really depressed after finding out that even my noblest goals were based on social recognition.

The more intrinsically motivated and thus authentic you become...the more you can really help people. 

Ofcourse, that is his destiny without any motives or agenda intuitively his path goes to that path., someday he will be praised what he preach or say in his videos, his teachings even the low consciousness one will be known to the mainstream society someday,, he deserve a nobel prize wothout any agende because of what he did to us,.. can't you see it?? What he do to make us walk with him? And to see the larger picture of the world... this is something what he created back then since day 1, he driven by his intuition just do whatever he feels to move... it will direct to his destiny i see glimpses what will he and we become in his latest videos.. i know now what my first step to also help other people someday and directing me to my own path of being a being in this world...

"What was, will be. What will be, was"

"The Worm who loves us. It will always love us, and thus it always has."

You can really find this stuff everywhere:D

I'll leave you with this one:

umop S! dn

(hint: you're reading it the wrong way)

And if you can, that's it, it's enlightenment.

sadpug.5a9b4.gif

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The strange loop is so strangely looped that it creates infinite perspectives back on itself through everyone of us!? 

But can we actually assume the show of experience is running in others simultaneously? Or is it all just Leo teaching himself? :D And me and you learning from ourselves at other times?

I still have no answer for the question whether others really exist. Or if I will be living through their experience. Or if other people are just appearances on my strange-loop (which is the only one there can be) without their own center of conscious experience. 

It is all one. And if it is always one than the concept "others" as centers of (simultaneous) conscious experience must be false. 

It seems that I am still on a piece of this infinite band that is infinitely blind :)

Edited by Lauritz

I remember In maths there is this thing when a contradiction /paradox appears, which this episode made come up in my mind. 

If for example you are trying to find x and then while solving the problem you find that x>5 and x<3 for example. Then you would write the symbol for contradiction and then would write that x belongs to the empty set (not that it doesn't exist). 

Sounds very sexy

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟