Ross

Can’t focus studying

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just need some tips on how to be productive at studying while not getting distracted. Thanks. 

highly recommend reading deep work by cal newport:)

Edited by BjarkeT

Ask yourself this question: What can I do to get excited about doing this activity?  

Brainstorm some answers.

@Ross

Listen to beta brain waves while you are studying. You must use headphones to make them work. You can find the audios on youtube, just enter : beta brainwave study

What is distracting you ?

To me it was video games.

Sold all my consoles/games, gaming accounts, computer.

Basically, remove what is distracting you from your life, like the word points to, it's useless in your life on top of taking time from what you really want and must do.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Short Answer : Well, I can say the best is to remove all possible distractions in your mind, and concentrate on studies!

Here Is a Free Self Improvement and Motivational Ebook.
All you have to do is enter the link bellow and put your name with your e-mail, and you will receive a message to your INBOX to download the Ebook....

Look how this activity helps you. Cut the subject you need to study into little pieces. Then when you sit down say to yourself, this little piece I'm going to do now and I will not move from here untill its done. After you finish take a short brake and start with the next little piece.