Joseph Maynor

I Came Up With A Test For High-Consciousness Meat Eating; We Massively Lack Awareness On This Issue

106 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Outer said:

If supplementation is safe, what's the problem with supplementing if it's a reliable source?

That's regarding B12, DHA and D3.

Answer me that please.

- Sea algae/vegetation have the risk of contamination of neurotoxic compounds.

- Yeah but if you can't get vitamin D from the sun during the summer you need to supplement. If you can, then you need to supplement during the winter if you live far away from the equator. Even if you get sun during the winter the angle doesn't create D.

- Linus Pauling Institute - Micronutrients for Health puts the RDA of Iodine for adults at 150 ug a day and the TUL at 1,100 ug a day.

- Regarding DHA: https://nutritionfacts.org/video/should-vegans-take-dha-to-preserve-brain-function/

- I am Vegan and I get plenty of Magnesium and Vitamin K2. It's much harder to get enough Calcium. I calculate using CRONOMETER.COM, which I suggest to all Vegans.

- If you do not get your micronutrients (vitamins & minerals) from your food, you need to supplement or risk deficiency, it's especially important for things like B12, deficiency means unhealthiness and disease.

- The opposite is true, the body absorbs the meat too well, and hence it can be a bad thing, when it comes to for example Heme iron in meat.

Supplementing is okay but at the end of the day its not following how nature intended and its singled out from its Wholefood-Source so it never works and delivers optimally and overtime a singled out supplements can become too concentrated within the body which can lead to negative side effects as it does not have the whole-source to deliver optimally.

Now don't get me wrong if you do not have access to the whole food sources supplementing is your best bet but if you had the option to choose its a no brainer not to consume the whole food regardless of dosage/concentration.

Sea algae/Vegetation are one of the most Detoxifying/Anti-Radiation substances on the planet, you get much more toxins by default from vegetables and regular food you buy at your local grocery than you will get from these. There are many articles on this explaining how and why but you could always Research cleanest sources before you buy if you are worried.

You can still get Vitamin D even without direct sunlight but if you stay inside all the time then i guess you will need to supplement.

Here is some links on the Truth about Iodine we are not taught https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/15-iodine-facts/

http://drsircus.com/heavy-metals/iodine-phobia-salt-truth/

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/low-iodine-cancer/

Personally i take anywhere from 2mg - 20mg a day which is 2000IU to 20000IU i believe and i feel great when i don't get enough from whole food sources. When supplementing is only option its always wise to take breaks here and there due to the increase in concentration i was talking about earlier.

The RDA's we are suggested are either way too low or way too high to keep people in a constant sick loop for profit and business purposes. This is common knowledge among holistic health experts and naturopathic doctors and herbalists around the world.

Yes i have seen that video, Dr Greger is cool but he doesn't know everything and i prefer Docs/Experts that do more self experimentation and first hand experience than rely on written studies. 2-4 tablespoons a day of Hemp or Flaxseeds is enough, you can experiment yourself and see how you feel if you have any doubts.

Chronometer is good yes especially for people starting out but like i said the RDA's are OFF and not entirely on point. I don't believe you need as much calcium as they recommend so you can always manually adjust it based on the results you get. Personally i have stopped using it and went back to simplicity of whole foods and got back into listening and communicating with my body for results and what i need.

I will respectfully agree to disagree on the last note because i understand how nature and the human body works very well and that we are designed to consume plants. I have learned to become very sensitive to my cells and communicate with them especially during and after my 7, 14 and 21 day water fasts i have done in the past. Its basically a complete body reboot so you gain this hyper-awareness of anything that enters your body or field and how it effects you and what you need ect..

Hope this clears somethings up for you and your path :)

Peace & Love

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Those are all myths created to scare vegans and people going plant based. You'll be fine trust me, you don't need blood tests you just need to understand how nature works and you will master the human body. You do you, I'll do me i am just stating what i understand at a deeper level than what they teach you because this is again the (Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment, Spirituality) section not the (Health, Fitness, Nutrition).

The Iodine information is quite the opposite from the truth but i will not sit here and argue all day. Its your life.

Those videos i watched many years ago, they are made by the fearful-driven individuals that are ignorant/uneducated and lack universal understanding of how nature and the human body works. Everyone knows (Unatural Vegan) is completely bonkers and most probably paid by big pharma. I would advice to steer clear from her videos.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 27.11.2017 at 10:08 PM, Pelin said:

Most Muslim kids suffer severe trauma from "sacrifice feast". I remember feeding the sheep and giving names to them, only for being made to watch while my grandfather "sacrificed" them. Very very painful. I couldn't eat that, and at the age of 20, I became a vegetarian. (I actually eat meat now but in moderation. Supplementing doesn't seem like a solution to me at this point of my life, but we'll see what future brings)

My mom never let us keep pets when I was a child. Later on, I learnt that she kept two hens as pets for quite some time, they were very smart and recognized my mom. Then one day, she comes home and sees my grandfather is cooking them because their legs were frozen. What a trauma :( 

Quite a funny story. My grandfather often did similar things when I was younger. But then we had to send him to the house of the elderly. He was 86 then. We chose a pretty good place. It's called care home health. And then he died. I it to what. You should appreciate these moments with your loved ones. Because when they do not become. These stories, that's all you have left. I understood this, but it's too late.

On 27/11/2017 at 2:35 PM, Nathalie said:

You're joking, right?

from what I get from leo, no one is real, so animals are not real at all.

On 27/11/2017 at 7:17 PM, Outer said:

I have been vegan for soon 2 yrs. You can be healthy on a vegan diet, and that's good enough. You can sustain yourself on a vegan diet. It's also cheap. Just buy the supplements and start eating beans like lentils with a vitamin C source like broccoli, and starches like sweet potatoes, and nuts like walnuts.

What you need to supplement:

250 mcg B12 (methylcobalmin for example) a day or 2500 mcg a week. The body stores B12 so you can take it weekly.

250 mg DHA (algae oil, vegan omega-3 supplement) a day.

What I think you need to supplement:

2000 IU Vitamin D3 a day. More if you have a blood test with low levels. Unless you get 15-20 minutes of sun a day with a majority of your body exposed, and you live close to the equator. Higher up, during the winter, the angle of the sun gives no vitamin D3. Though the sun causes cancer.

150 ug Iodine from Iodine Potassium. Unless you eat enough iodized salt, you need to supplement. Seaweed is not a reliable source and can contain too little or too much.

What you probably need to supplement:

500 mg calcium. Or however much you need to reach 1000 mg. Can from supplement or plant milks like almond milk. Unless you eat a tons of sweet potatoes and certain greens.

EAT A LOT! You won't have as energy dense foods unless you eat oreo cookies and french fries all day. If you do that take a multivitamin too.

---------> http://veganhealth.org/articles/intro <--------

the paradox of the vegan.

stop eating meat, eat a bunch of chimic manufactured pills.

I m not judging anything, just putting a perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

In some sense, eating meat is the most cruel thing that people do. It's even worse than slavery or rape. These two at least doesn't include killing the subject. 

But hey, I still love all of you, motherfuckers! :D