Peter Zemskov

Is It Posible To Improve Your Vision Without Operation?

9 posts in this topic

I'm not a person who wears glasses but I just wonder if its posible somehow for a person who does wear them to improve their vision and not need them anymore without any operation? Modern medicine tells us that its not posible but let's not forget that modern medicine wins millions of dolors from glasses industry and eye operations. So why would they tell people how to improve their vision without glasses if It's benefiting them? Give your thoughts on this.

I've a ton of experience with trying to get rid of my myopia naturally. It's a work in progress, although admittedly I haven't stuck to my routines that much as of late. I believe wholeheartedly that it's possible to reverse it, but it takes time (may be years) and implementation of good habits. My primary source of information comes from the blog of Jake Steiner (http://endmyopia.org/), great guy. Before checking out his stuff, I tried some gimmicky things that didn't really work that well. His stuff is based on good research.

So since using info from his blog on April this year, I dropped from -3.0 diopters to (nearly) -2.5 diopters. It's an unusually slow beginning for me because I already was using different glasses for closeup vision and distance vision.

check the work of Dr W.H. Dr. Bates, he has many books on amazon. Do your research first before looking into it as it has been a controversial method but I heard that it helped many people. They say it involves hours and months of practice so be ready for that as well. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Nature heals the eyes, Our eyes rest not when we sleep but when we look at nature(especially green flora). When we are staring at screens or wearing glasses this causes the eyes to stay in a "fixed state" so they cannot exercise/heal. In order to heal the eyes properly one must take a break for at least 2-3months off screens, off glasses and surrounded by nature where the eyes will be forced to look different distances, light reflections, angles ect.. this allows eyes to zoom in/out, rotate and exercise/adapt. Also a raw plant-based diet/fruit or fasting will aid in this healing process as well as the techniques mentioned in the two above posts. I seen little results myself but for complete restoration it will take some quality time and effort.

This may help

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Peter Zemskov

I’m on this as well.

My gut says it’s absolutely possible. But so far I haven’t made much traction.

Check out a guy named Meir Schneider. He’s been helping people do this for years.

The main exercises I’ve seen people get benefits with is sungazing. Maybe it’s just the process of looking into the distance for an extended period of time. But there are good reports I’ve seen on that.

The hardest part for me has just been the practical ramifications of dropping lens. My eyesight is so bad that to not wear my glasses or contacts means I almost can’t function. Add in the fact that almost all my work revolves around my computer / cell phone and it’s a struggle.

@pluto I would really like to go on some sort of retreat for this. 2-3 months, waking up, being outside until it's dark without glasses or lenses possibly with some exercises. I'd like to measure my eyesight and various other factors before and after and see if anything changed. Isn't this a perfect combination with a long meditation retreat as well? I haven't tried one, but it sounds like it would.

We could all go on a retreat together, not seeing a thing, and play some games that exercise our vision. I imagine it would look ridiculous to an outsider. :)

Edited by Huginn

9 hours ago, Huginn said:

@pluto I would really like to go on some sort of retreat for this. 2-3 months, waking up, being outside until it's dark without glasses or lenses possibly with some exercises. I'd like to measure my eyesight and various other factors before and after and see if anything changed. Isn't this a perfect combination with a long meditation retreat as well? I haven't tried one, but it sounds like it would.

We could all go on a retreat together, not seeing a thing, and play some games that exercise our vision. I imagine it would look ridiculous to an outsider. :)

Oh trust me, when you vibe/connect with someone or a group of people closer to your level(so to speak), the "outsiders" disappear. It would be great!

B R E A T H E

I vouch for endmyopia.org. It feels more legit than other methods. Obviously in the beginning it was a lot like a scam, but that's how you do it, people are lazy and constantly distracted, so you need to cheat them a little bit, promise too much, so they start taking action. It's called marketing.

The truth is that the field of treating myopia is seriously underresearched, because other methods are kind of working and profitable, so there is no incentive. Get used to a lot of bullshit when looking for a natural solution. It's a field full of dogma, stupid ideas and trickery. Almost like spirituality, so a lot of people here is already used to that. ;) Rule of thumb is to test everything yourself, after you check if it's safe.

I see many analogies between curing myopia and other illnesses. I think it's possible, but very demanding, like cleaning up a diet to reverse heart disease, you need to change your daily habits to improve vision. That's why only a few people succeeds. It's hard to achieve in our modern times. Myopia is just an adaptation to closeup environment.