Marinus

Got Rejected, Any Further Advise?

25 posts in this topic

@poimandres once again I noticed her looking at me multiple times in class. But I decided to pay no attention to it whatsoever. This way she might take some initiative, but if not then Its okay. This way I won't suffer and enjoy my time at college. I also learned that the best way to invest my time is to invest in things that are in my direct control, so wanting a girlfriend isn't on that list. 

@Marinus

Good, you've learned a lesson that being some creepy, needy guy in the friendzone doesn't work. You're not going to do that again.

But you still have to get a girlfriend, so that means you have to do something different. What do you think that should be?

11 hours ago, Marinus said:

@Spiral

@Toby I indeed tell her that right away. I even told her that she might be making a huge mistake, because I develop myself.

Duuuuuuude.... xD I'm no PUA expert, but... a blind man can see you don't say stuff like that. No matter what. 

A healthy relationship between a man and a woman is not a 'logical' transaction. You don't convince a woman to like you with rational arguments, no matter how good and true they may seem to you. And it most certainly is not an 'investment' for the future like you seem to imply to her.

It's all about chemistry, you have to learn the alchemy of love my friend. Part of it is getting "the hang of it". Part of it is also accepting that you can't get every girl you want. Some people have a natural attraction to each other, and some people don't. It's a part of life. You have to practice being present more with girls, fully being yourself. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@aurum Of course I don't want to be single forever. On Saturday I do comfort zone challenges.  Getting rejected by girls on purpose and flirting as a challenge will create a tougher skin. This is in my complete control. Everything good after that is a bonus. 

This way I won't get attached to outcomes, but enjoying the moment and process of growth. 

Edited by Marinus
Typo