egoless

Gadgets For Consciousness Work

10 posts in this topic

In this topic I want to discuss all the useful gadgets, tricks, supplements, mechanisms for consciousness work. 

For example, L-Theanine promotes Calming and Focusing - has powerful focusing effects, which is highly beneficial to practicing meditation.

you can also discuss other supplements and food sources which fortifies our overall health and brain functionalities.

we can discuss apps and gadgets used for consciousness work such as, meditation apps and etc... I use insight timer which is great app for meditation practice. It has its own community and you can meditate with other people.

discuss burning incense types for meditation. Which ones do you use. There are plenty like 7 chakra and etc.. discuss meditation cushion pillows. Which one do you use and where did you get it.

you can also mention which psychadelics do you use if you want. How did it help you to boost your consciousness work?

rest is up to your imagination :) 

hope this topic will be highly beneficial for our community!

Edited by egoless

I have this one app on my phone called Liberation Unleashed Quotes 

Highly recommend it

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

Mindfulness Bell app which routinely chimes to draw your awareness into the moment

@egoless Available on PC, Mac, Android, iOS

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

Check out those free binaural beats by Moby, you can find those on youtube and spotify

I have also noticed some L-Theanine-like effects from Gotu Kola and Reishi mushroom. As for consciousness work your main focus in supplements should be the pineal gland.  https://truththeory.com/2013/09/06/top-8-supplements-to-boost-your-pineal-gland-function/ http://www.social-consciousness.com/2014/02/how-to-decalcify-and-detoxify-your-pineal-gland.html

Ormus or monoatomic elements is also another thing to look into. Maybe Megahydrate as well.

Gadgets like the Neurophone might help but there is not enough reviews or information but apparently based on Dr Patrick Flanagan's work is a handheld device that emits a subtle ultrasonic frequency to create left/right brain synchronization through two transducers that are applied to the user’s forehead.

I will post more as more ideas flow in, nice post :)

B R E A T H E

7 minutes ago, pluto said:

I have also noticed some L-Theanine-like effects from Gotu Kola and Reishi mushroom. As for consciousness work your main focus in supplements should be the pineal gland.  https://truththeory.com/2013/09/06/top-8-supplements-to-boost-your-pineal-gland-function/ http://www.social-consciousness.com/2014/02/how-to-decalcify-and-detoxify-your-pineal-gland.html

Ormus or monoatomic elements is also another thing to look into. Maybe Megahydrate as well.

Gadgets like the Neurophone might help but there is not enough reviews or information but apparently based on Dr Patrick Flanagan's work is a handheld device that emits a subtle ultrasonic frequency to create left/right brain synchronization through two transducers that are applied to the user’s forehead.

I will post more as more ideas flow in, nice post :)

Great info! Which binaural beats do you use for meditation? I consider these sounds very important for me as I notice significant difference when I'm listening.

Bongo drums ,Tibetan singing bowls,  Didgeridoo.  Any musical interment really.  The didgeridoo can be made out of bee's wax and white pvc in like less than 15 minuets and for less than 15 bucks . All of them effect your consciousness and can be great tools and aids.  In this I am a bit of a old school traditionalist I like things that I can do and engage me in the process. 

Tip if you do make and learn how to play a Didge.  Go to a park an put the end into a tube slide it. This  amplifies the sound.  Plastic tube slides will work ok but steal or metal tube slides are clearer and louder.

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

All you need is keen awareness.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor