Liam Johnson

Doing Meditation/enlightenment Stuff With A Partner

9 posts in this topic

Does anybody have any suggestions for exercises that work really well for two people doing self-actualization/enlightenment work together?

It'd be so awesome to get some advice on this. I've managed to find a partner who is just as interested in meditation, self-actualization, enlightenment as me. And we both had the idea that it would be really cool to meditate together and feed into each other's efforts. For sure, we could easily just meditate together like normal. But are there any specific techniques for group or couple work that could be really valuable and might not be an option for solo work?

Yes, you can do dyads, which are very powerful.

See Peter Ralston's workshops for that. And he has his ENB workshop in digital form specifically for dyad work. It's pricey but worth it if you're serious.

Or you can go to an Enlightenment Intensive (EI) around the world, which are all 100% dyads, all day long.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks both for introducing this topic. It sounds fascinating :) 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

See Peter Ralston's workshops for that. And he has his ENB workshop in digital form specifically for dyad work.

@Leo Gura I found this 'chenghsin.com'; under the audio courses there was this ENB course, is it that one that you've mentioned here? 

If so, I couldn't find the link to that audio course, could you send the link if possible? (There were just the online courses, but not the ENB audio)

And I didn't realize that you have done series of interviews with him. Have you informed the forum members about it and I missed it? Because I really would love to be informed about such work..

@Sevi I don't remember how he calls it. Email and ask him. Tell him you specifically want to do dyad work.

The interview was not supposed to be released. Please don't share it here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I would say, you can just do hours of eye gazing/tantric sex and just cultivate loving feeling presence