ArasH

What's Up With Jim Carry And His Self Developement?

23 posts in this topic

Have you guys been following his interviews and stuff, I mean he is actually one of the very few celebrities who is into self actualization. What do you guys think about him and his his views of nothingness? 

I am just curious to know your opinions

Here is a very short speech that actually got more meaning than what it just seems to be.

PEACE

@ArasH Jim is one of the most talented and interesting guys in the Hollywood scene. He is close to Eckhart Tolle and has been into Enlightenment community for a while. I think he definitely had some very powerful glimpses and insights, but... I doubt he is fully Enlightened. He is constantly trying to reach other people with Enlightenment topic but nobody really understands him. The unaware people mistakenly think that he is depressed or crazy. He is actually very close to the Truth. But imho he needs to become fully Enlightened, before he expresses the Truth to such a wide audience so openly. Imho It is very dangerous for non - Enlightened person to shout out so loudly - risk to loose the correct track. That is why I always avoid to speak about this path with unconscious people.

Edited by egoless

@egoless so the way that enlightenment works is by keeping it to yourself or the actualized , what if there are no people around who are concious? I'd rather let people think I am crazy than just let them feel my fake Presence. I personally think he is so courageous to let that notion easily spread every where though people might call him INSANE.

4 minutes ago, ArasH said:

@egoless so the way that enlightenment works is by keeping it to yourself or the actualized , what if there are no people around who are concious? I'd rather let people think I am crazy than just let them feel my fake Presence. I personally think he is so courageous to let that notion easily spread every where though people might call him INSANE.

There is no way. Enlightenment is what you are so, if you share - sharing just happens - you share with yourself contemplate that ;) I don't mean that sharing is bad but it should come after you reached some substantial levels of understanding at least if not the full Enlightenment. Otherwise you may easily spread just another belief you have...

Edited by egoless

@ArasH Loved him in dumb & dumber, something about mary, ace Ventura, etc. Loved his graduation speech. I love his paintings. I love that he experienced truth and does not hold back and doesn’t second guess his delivery / personal presentation. I loved when he saw people googling jim carry and ‘creep’ or ‘creepy’ so he went and sang Creep at a karaoke bar. Hilarious. I love his clarity on his childhood, how his mother’s suffering brought the response of humor out. I love his relationship and rapport he talks about with his dad. I love that he killed it when he got high before a gig, but overall chooses not to, so he’s really doing it as authentic. I also love the beard. In general, I find him easily lovable. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm guess he's got it all figured out then.

How about the enlightenment path that he's got into. Do you relate to any of his insights toward life and the universe.?

@ArasH  I think he’s experiencing the opposite. I’m speculating, internalizing  & projecting conflation- I am not Jim Carrey, and I actually am Jim Carrey. I had a phase / paradigm where I ‘had it all figured out’; eating, meditating, exercising, marriage, kids, money, success, talent, science, spirituality. It’s everything & it’s nothing.  It’s all illusionary. It’s a great illusion.  I’m already laughing right now even typing that because it’s so funny that the whole thing is me. Why am I even typing to you when I see you are me? Because I have nothing to do and forever to do it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@egoless @Nahm I love him because of one of his quotes that I actually liked. And made me thinking...

"I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer."

I used to think life was just like a linear kinda path in which you live miserably, you dream good, you try hard, and boom, you become happy. Maybe the answer of life is not seeking an answer after all and just enjoying everything happening to you with that one thing in mind :

None Matters.

Edited by ArasH

Jim doesn't care how others perceive him. He is way beyond that. Furthermore, there's no him xD 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Nahm Grats on becoming mod!

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@ArasH This is just an educated guess based on what I saw in an interview.

I think that he had an enlightenment experience but it was not a permanent enlightenment.  This experience motivated him to dive head first into spirituality.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@ArasH Based on how he's acting, and the calmness he resonates, I think he's on to something.

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

On 11/2/2017 at 4:26 PM, egoless said:

@ArasH Jim is one of the most talented and interesting guys in the Hollywood scene. He is close to Eckhart Tolle and has been into Enlightenment community for a while. I think he definitely had some very powerful glimpses and insights, but... I doubt he is fully Enlightened. He is constantly trying to reach other people with Enlightenment topic but nobody really understands him. The unaware people mistakenly think that he is depressed or crazy. He is actually very close to the Truth. But imho he needs to become fully Enlightened, before he expresses the Truth to such a wide audience so openly. Imho It is very dangerous for non - Enlightened person to shout out so loudly - risk to loose the correct track. That is why I always avoid to speak about this path with unconscious people.

@egoless  You doubt he is fully enlightened ? What an absurd comment. No one is fully enlightened. Enlightenment is not a one and done kind of thing nor is it a "well I meditated 20 years  and I reached the ultimate enlightenment state" Enlightenment is a ongoing process that never ends.

On 11/2/2017 at 5:48 PM, Dodo said:

Jim doesn't care how others perceive him. He is way beyond that. Furthermore, there's no him xD 

exactly!

On 11/3/2017 at 0:19 PM, Adam M said:

@ArasH This is just an educated guess based on what I saw in an interview.

I think that he had an enlightenment experience but it was not a permanent enlightenment.  This experience motivated him to dive head first into spirituality.

@ArasH @egoless You guys kill me .... "It was not a  permanent enlightenment" Enlightenment is a ongoing process and if you get enlightened on any level  it is yours to keep. It is not like you can loose the lessons you learned in the process like the keys to your car. 

It is obvious you have no idea What or How enlightenment process works or operates.  

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

1 hour ago, ArasH said:

@Source_Mystic @Source_Mystic @Source_MysticDude, the way you talk and the words you choose to elevate yourself and downgrade others is a pretty good indicator that you're being delusional about the whole thing. Keep up the good work though.

@ArasH Thank you , I can see how in these post you can see my ego come out a bit.   That happens from time to time and I can understand and completely validate that view. As to the content of what I said I stand by all of it. I was correcting direct misconceptions on what enlightenment is. As for elevating myself go view the all the content that I post and you will get a better understanding of who I am and what my motivations are or don't. If you would like to talk some time I invite you to  drop me a message in my box I will freely talk to you about any topic I am qualified to discuss. 

I went back and deleted that is absurd ....and you guys kill me....  as well a changed .... the last conclusion so that it can not be taken as a judgment and is more practical.  Thanks for you input

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

Did you guys watch this video? 

"He" is clearly enlightened here in "my "opinion. Ok that's funny to put captions on every pronoun but I'll stop now ?

He drops in some very enlightening words, it resonates a lot with me

Edited by Azerty