mathieu

Question On What Is The Devil Video

10 posts in this topic

I think this video is the one that really hit me the most. I wish I could show it to people I know without ever getting offended.

my question is: how do you deal with yourself when you feel, you literally feel, that whatever you do still seems evil to other people even if you know that what you are doing is the only good thing you know?? so they reject you and hated you instead

what i mean by the "good thing" is relevant to other people depending on their level of consciousness or understanding, something that people hate to talk, say religious differences.

@eskwire ok in other terms, how do you deal with yourself when you got death threats by doing what you think is good? like what Leo admitted on the first part of the video.

@mathieu if people are rejecting you and hating you or even threatening you there's something DEEP you don't understand about how you come off towards others. NO ONE wants to be told that they're wrong, or that they're ignorant, or anything such as this, and if you come off that way it's clear why people are acting this way. It doesn't even matter if you haven't explicitly told them they are wrong in some way, they can see it in how you act, how you react, how you talk to others, your attitude. On this forum people are more conscious of it, but 99% of other people haven't even thought about these topics, until they do they will live in the default state which is in the reactive state.  Look at how you come off. I guarantee you're coming off as dogmatic in SOME way if this is happening to you. It's really a lack of understanding social skills and social interactions. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

@Truth yeah i admit i was lacking social understanding and skills about 3 years ago. it was like people dont really want correcting them and people really respond to what they see and what are their current understanding of some areas of life. but at least for, now it became a non-issue for me by doing lots of personal development.

what i always do these times is to just humble myself down whenever i am confronted with conflicts of understanding, and show respect to people as much as possible. and not be so reactive of them. well, i know it was really hard, especially when you were really hated by somebody.

@mathieu Sometimes haters gonna hate. If you don't go out of your way to piss people off, usually it's not a problem. Just ignore it and carry on with your life purpose and consciousness work. If you are surrounded by haters constantly, change your surroundings. Don't stay in a place where you aren't appreciated for being you.

See my video about Toxic Relationships. Cut those out of your life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@mathieu Somebody hates you?   Man...  I don't know anyone that hates me.  As for Leo's death threats, well he's on YouTube & there are all kinds of crazy out there now.  The extreme right is running the country & the Bible thumpers are taking control.  However, to suggest that they're the same people making death threats seems like a conflict of their religious beliefs.  I think the people are just delusional nutters.  If you look at the people who assassinated or made assassination attempts against the presidential office, I believe most of them were delusional & had become fixated on the idea, much like those that do serial spree killing or even stalkers that kill.  They get fixated on one thing & the only it resolves is if they terminate the other person.  On the Stalkers that Kill show on Netflix, some people, after they killed their unrequited lover, snapped out of it & turned themselves in afterward.    All in all, it makes it difficult to be a public figure, because some nut may get his gears triggered, then fixate & obsess.

For instance, I've noticed that the Migtards (MGTOW) folks like to paint a target on this one lady living out of her van on YouTube.  She's not doing anything but showing people how to live out of it.  But, because she is pretty, she has raised the ire of the migtards.  It's just weird watching the hate speech & wondering why they even bother.  I've noticed over the past year the migs have tone & bitterness has gotten much harsher than it was...becoming the veritable He-man Woman Hater's Club that I always suspected it was.

@Leo Gura yeah. thanks! It was just hard to deal with emotions but i think thats the way it is.

The video reminded me to always compare my life to other people who were less fortunate, like Viktor Frankl in concentration camps. hey! its effective now lol

You have to take an objective perspective and see if what they are saying is constructive in some way.  If so, then listen to them.  If not, just ignore.  We all have little shadow things that others see better than ourselves.  Those are useful to learn from others.

Edited by Joseph Maynor