Key Elements

Using The Ninja Blender

9 posts in this topic

In Leo's clip...

he used the Ninja blender to make his blueberry smoothie. Looks like an effective, useful blender. So, we got one.

I made my first smoothie with it:

20170916_182927.jpg

I took some bananas, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, vanilla Greek yogurt, and some ice cubes and put it into the blender.

20170916_183532.jpg

It's a powerful blender, it could blend cubes of ice easily. When I did this, it blended it very well, but the smoothie was too thick. Then, I added milk and blended it again.

20170916_184048.jpg

Yes, it's tasty. I plan to make blended veggie soups or porridge with it.

Any questions or comments are welcome.

I bought a blender after Leo's smoothie video and been doing it since. Definitely feel more energetic since I wasn't eating any breakfast before that

@Key Elements Ayyyy, I make them as well.  As a matter of fact I just finished chugging mine down xD the frozen blueberries make the drink super cold though, and give me a slight cough in the morning. But, more importantly good job!  And Keep making them! What I've noticed since I started drinking his smoothies is: 

1. I feel more energetic. 
  2. My body feels lighter and more smooth when doing physical tasks xD 
  3. My cognitive ability to perform is enhanced. 
  4. I feel happier. 

But, 

1. I get small coughs, because of how cold it is.
  2. I feel like my strength is declining.

Also, why don't you use almond milk instead of milk?

Edited by The Monk

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

Nice! 

Instead of using ice try freezing some bananas! 

I also like to add in some ginger, chia seeds, hemp seeds, spinach, and arugula. 

5 hours ago, The Monk said:

Also, why don't you use almond milk instead of milk?

Sure, I could try that too. Next time I'll get that when I go to the store. This was my first smoothie from the ninja blender.

1 hour ago, JustinS said:

Nice! 

Instead of using ice try freezing some bananas! 

I also like to add in some ginger, chia seeds, hemp seeds, spinach, and arugula. 

I'll get those when I visit the store. Yes, boost up the nutrients. But, I do know that everyone is balanced in different ways when they take their blood test.

20170927_105349.jpg

Well, I tried almond milk, like it was suggested in Leo's clip. The one above is the one I tried. I don't mind the taste, but other family members do mind it. They prefer regular whole milk.

@Key Elements I have and been using my Ninja blender for years and it still works good as new. 

I make and consume green smoothies every morning in differen combinations of chlorella, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, coconut water, coconut yogurt, chia seeds, raw cocoa, spinach, kale, pineapple, nut milk, turmeric root, ginger, etc. Plenty of healthy recipes to try! Change them up for variety/ taste and enjoy C(: 

Dude i tried that smoothie and it was the best smoothie i've ever had LOL! 

sweet! 

I had that blender, its poor performance, build quality and doesn't blend well after a while if you use it often especially when compared to something like a Vitamix and you need to change blades every 3 - 6 months with daily use.

If you want a good blender that's cheaper, i suggest going for the Bullets/Bullet-shaped ones like Nutribullet and NutriNinja. They blend much better and built sturdier for daily use.

You may not be able to tell but once you upgrade to a VItamix or Blendtec you will notice big difference in smoothness, flavor and overall quality. Plus they last decades even with daily use.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E