Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wes Thoughts

Lsd Trip: Need Help Understanding Weird Energy

9 posts in this topic

I took a small amount of LSD and just as soon as I started to feel it set in, I started to notice a weird heavy feeling on the front of my body and mainly around my chest and throat. My trip has been overwhelmed by this very uncomfortable heavy bad energy feeling that I get and it hangs around my throat and mouth and up to my eyes even. I really don't know how to describe it. I sat completely still in meditative state and tried to hone in on what exactly it is but I could not resolve it by observing it and asking what it was. I know for sure that it is not a pleasant feeling or thing and I want to get it out. I tried focusing on exactly where it is and trying to expel this energy through my breath but to no avail. It feels like something I want to get out. It feels really heavy like it is dragging me down. It feels like it is holding me back from my true self somehow. I have no idea what this is or how to fix it, please help!

so if i got it right.. u took LSD a drug, and had a bad trip, and are now wondering how to eliminate that bad feeling u had when u took it that bad energy ? 

Edited by kira

You need to stop projecting on that energy. Nothing is good or bad from the deep core. I have that energy in my throat, back of my neck and eyes all the time. Simply allow it. It's a healing process. 

Your true self would allow this energy to do its thing. Learn how to surrender. That is crucial. Surrendering means: i am fine with everything that happens. 

The energy is not holding you back. Your interpretation/projection does. It's maybe better to understand what everyone is talking about when they say that reality is meaningless! 

Try listening to psy trance. That kind of music balances out the energy in your body so that you won't feel it that intensely. :) 

Taking psychedelics is like throwing a bird off a cliff. If it already knows how to fly, it will immediately start flying and see the view, it will be amazing. If it's a young bird who didnt yet learn to fly, it will either learn to fly midfall with a huge struggle or plummet to its death, either way, the opposite of amazing.

I practice (meditation) only 2 months, so i didnt manage to learn how to fly before falling off the cliff. I barely managed to learn how to fly midfall, and that's only because I have some theory. you got lucky your cliff is 1 meter tall.

oh and btw- even though i learned how to fly I already forgot.

I wont touch psychedelics for at least another year of practice and study.

@Ilya Yeah I think I got these psychedelics way too early hoping it would accelerate my growth but I don't think I am ready for them. I spent most of my time concerned with this weird energy funny feeling that just didn't feel right. Meditating seemed harder and more distracted. I had no focus. I ended up just going for a bike ride and just kind of contemplating to myself. I didn't gain any real growth or insight at all which is very disappointing. I have had the ego death like trips before on mushrooms before I had any idea what it was and I had some awesome insights then, so I was hoping I could find that again but it is just not working. Back to square one

The LSD merely allowed you to connect to your higher frequency so you can witness the energy you did not witness before but that has been draining you without you being aware of it. This is what psychedelics do and why they are helpful, they allow more whole-brain communication or similar to how a child's brain works which is why you can notice every little aspect of reality because you are much more living moment to moment in the present rather than in a mindstorm of thoughts.

Maybe those Chakras/Energy Centers need to be worked on and cleared out. So heart/throat/3rdeye and maybe crown.

The other thing is the small amounts(besides micro-dosing 1/10th) are not recommended because it sometimes feels like your stuck between worlds and it can be an uncomfortable experience, you either go full dose or none at all. I believe if you had a full dose it would of been enough to push through that blockage as with the greater doses you will have much less of an ego and you will be much more accepting and surrendering to everything.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Thanks for the feedback. I have been researching a bit about chakras and I think that may be what is going on. It also may be a form of anxiety that is really making itself clear in a physical feeling form. 

I suppose you did the right thing, trying to hone in on it and unmask it. For whatever reason, the insight didn't come and you were spinning your wheels. Trying to actively expel the energy seems like a counter productive strategy here. Acceptance is much more natural.

At this point, you can treat it as an oncoming wave that eventually passes, which it will. You don't have to tackle it now, let it pass. Maybe there were other insights waiting for you.