Franz

My Search Is Over - Realized My True Nature - A Short Self-reflection (shrooms)

29 posts in this topic

@Franz Good work.

But still only the beginning. Now you got a taste of where this path can lead.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

Amazing report.  The "surrender" thing is what I struggle with most.  Because what if I surrender to some sort of malevolent force?  If I knew I was surrendering to the highest good/truth, it wouldn't be as scary.

do you think the ego wants to surrender? it does not want to, so it resists
the reasoning that you feel is yours, is the ego's resistance.

where does your own innate resistance begins and where does it end in relation to the the resistance of the ego?
can you make a difference between your own resistance and the resistance of your ego?

who struggles with surrendering?
belief is key, this is a psychic landscape, what do you believe in,who you are.
the illusion dissipates if you stop believing in it.
stop believing in your resistance, believe in your freedom, believe you are surrendering to the highest good/ truth

whatever you believe is going on, is going on
it takes tremendous responsibility to enlighten, to realize you are responsible for everything that is going on and everything that can go on
that is how powerful and gifted we all are,
there is no truth in hell nor is there truth in heaven, there is only truth in free choice and creation
chose where you want to be, chose what you want your life to be, imagine yourself

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

wonderful experience, so inspiring to read!

That part about surrendering.. indeed! I also struggle with that... during my last trip it was like surrendering to insanity.. like accepting to literally go crazy, it was so scary.

whatever arises, love that

great story !

sounds like a reverse hero journey :) , where at the end the loser (surrenderer) is the winner

in synthesis, the protagonist stop fighting.

Cool bro

3 hours ago, orroz said:

great story !

sounds like a reverse hero journey :) , where at the end the loser (surrenderer) is the winner

in synthesis, the protagonist stop fighting.

Cool bro

Yep :) At the end, you realize that what you believed to be "you" is in fact the bad guy!. Everything you are afraid of was created by yourself. Let the cause of it go, and the outside manifestation will disappear. You cant safe anyone if you cant safe yourself, always look inside for answers. Also, most well-written fiction is a great source of wisdom: Fear IS the path to the dark side. And it does not matter how you personally define "dark side", it still works: The irrational fear of death runs our whole society.

Getting angry at the world is being angry at yourself. Dont resist the current experience. Thats why Jesus turned the other cheek. Never become bitter, even if you are presented with very good reasons.  

But hey, I am preaching again. Probably an ego thing ;) . Remember, I am working within my limitations, using words lightly. I am not speaking the ultimate Truth, how could I. But I will consider my life successful if I can manage to reduce the suffering of only a single being.  

"Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world" (Talmud)

Hi @Franz, how is your state now?  You mentioned in the OP that your mental state has remained excellent since then, have you noticed this effect weakening at all?

Also, assuming you still have this state, would you guess that it is similar to the "persistent non-dual awakening" that non-duality teachers talk about?  

The reason I ask is because it seems most people, even after having an ultimate 5-meo breakthrough, do not end up in a permanently non-dual state directly following the breakthrough.  So maybe you managed to surrender more fully somehow.  

Edited by Real Eyes

5 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

Hi @Franz, how is your state now?  You mentioned in the OP that your mental state has remained excellent since then, have you noticed this effect weakening at all?

Also, assuming you still have this state, would you guess that it is similar to the "persistent non-dual awakening" that non-duality teachers talk about?  

The reason I ask is because it seems most people, even after having an ultimate 5-meo breakthrough, do not end up in a permanently non-dual state directly following the breakthrough.  So maybe you managed to surrender more fully somehow.  

Welcome back! Yes, my state of mind and enhanced awareness is still the same as after the trip, but No, its nowhere near anything I would consider an ongoing non-dual experience. Leo is totally right, this is still the early beginning. But even a glimpse of the divine beauty is able to transform you. 

I called this report "my search is over" because all the searching I have done so far was, mostly, unconscious mental masturbation. Writing this text still is, and I have to constantly remind myself to never go full ego mode ever again. Which is a bit easier after you have looked behind the curtain: Party is over, egoic little me ;) 

I am totally aware that the same thing might happen again, and I will probably be ashamed of this thread in a couple of months/years/random_time_illusion_scale. But we are getting closer man, and its awesome :) 

I (or my new spiritual ego, who knows) feel like Neo after the first Matrix Movie. A small victory, but the "enemy" has shown weakness and is not undefeatable. Brain slave no more.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. Taking things dead-serious is a huge trap (maybe because death isnt that serious?).

Much love