Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

Eyes Wide Open

12 posts in this topic

ever since opening my third eye and working on consciousness the world around me keeps changing. 
the biggest change is dimension and space, to the point where people just feel gigantic, everything feels gigantic. 

today this intensified in an ikea store
people just looked like walking planets, there's this immensity to everyone, to every object
every person walking by it's like...I'm pulled into what's happening, it's like a meteor passing by, I can't help but look ,everything has so much presence. 

it's like I'm looking at giants,my eyes are just super open, as if I was looking at this gigantic thing but it's just a person a couple of meters
in front of me. 

and now I understand babies,I understand why they their eyes are wide wide wide open
no matter where they look
their eyes are huge, what they see is presence, they see gigantic presence everywhere
they are completely in the present moment and see the immensity of what's going on

there's really no words that can describe enlightenment

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Sounds like you're doing awesome. Good work!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

their eyes are huge, what they see is presence, they see gigantic presence everywhere

A babies consciousness is crystal clear in the absence of all filters. 

3 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

and now I understand babies,I understand why they their eyes are wide wide wide open
no matter where they look
they are completely in the present moment and see the immensity of what's going on

My step-sister just gave birth a few weeks ago. I visited her in the hospital the day she was leaving. The baby was just 2 days old. I had this little thing in my arms and it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Just a few days prior she was still within the womb. Having little to no human senses.  I suddenly thought man, it must be a trip being a new born. She's totally being God right now. 

4 hours ago, Voyager said:

I suddenly thought man, it must be a trip being a new born

I have short yet vivid recollections/glimpses of being in my Mother's tummy... observing the surroundings, just like being submersed under water, the fluid was clear and I could see the inner side of the walls of the womb. And also remember when was passing through the birth channel - dark, tight, laborous - and finally coming out grasping for air and into light. I remember most of it until now. It amazes me how I was being conscious of all that without any self-awareness.  

5 hours ago, Natasha said:

I have short yet vivid recollections/glimpses of being in my Mother's tummy... observing the surroundings, just like being submersed under water, the fluid was clear and I could see the inner side of the walls of the womb. And also remember when was passing through the birth channel - dark, tight, laborous - and finally coming out grasping for air and into light. I remember most of it until now. It amazes me how I was being conscious of all that without any self-awareness.  

Yeah, i remember exactly the same! And for same reason I also remember seeing outside of the womb while still being inside. Like a helicopter view of the room of my birth.

@Arkandeus

Beautiful. You just described my first memories of me being barely 1 years old. Everything intense as fuck. No self-identity. I also had this feeling a couple of days after an ego death experience.

Don't you feel that the things you're looking at are actually yourself? And do you think that opening your third eye especially has contributed to that? I'm also at that point right now. But i'm honestly afraid to open it completely because of all kinds of different stories and my own fears (of entities and shit).

7 hours ago, Natasha said:

Maybe leave room for the possibility that your mind just came up with transforming some of your imaginations into a very real feeling memory. 

I am saying this because I had to remind myself of this as well. I was thinking I had memories of the place where we lived until I was one year old. But than it looked very different when I visited it years later. But still the memory feels very real to me. So the mind has probably mixed something up there.

@Lauritz No, it wasn't imagination. I consciously experienced my birth and it was quite a traumatic experience. I remember being sort of 'stuck' in there on the way out. I had no feeling of time or place, just the sensations.   

4 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I consciously experienced my birth

what the fuck?!

unborn Truth

2 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Lauritz No, it wasn't imagination. I consciously experienced my birth and it was quite a traumatic experience. I remember being sort of 'stuck' in there on the way out. I had no feeling of time or place, just the sensations.   

@Natasha I had a brother and he always had a fear or paranoia about him since day one. Like he came into the world with it. He was also a twin-btw. I always wondered if he remembered his birth experience.