Max_V

Existence Will Never End

27 posts in this topic

I suddenly had this realization.

Experience will never stop, because if experience stops, one has to experience no-experience.

This is also has to mean that death never ends something fundamental, because experience doesn't end!

If I'm right with this, how can I realize this not only on an intellectual level, but in it's entirety? 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Max_V you can meditate daily, excercise, purify your body of meat, sugar, all toxins, etc, you can treat everything as yourself, you can let go of all tension and strife, you can learn the truth until you have nowhere left to look for it, you can use psychedelics.....and then you can accept that you will never know. Then you can be. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Max_V upon reading the title, together with my mild depression level I went : "Well fuck..." :-D 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

52 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Max_V you can meditate daily, excercise, purify your body of meat, sugar, all toxins, etc, you can treat everything as yourself, you can let go of all tension and strife, you can learn the truth until you have nowhere left to look for it, you can use psychedelics.....and then you can accept that you will never know. Then you can be. 

Until then you cannot be? :D

Who am I to know anything... hehe. I don't know anything,  to the point that everyone else looks like a cyborg. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

5 hours ago, Max_V said:

I suddenly had this realization.

Experience will never stop, because if experience stops, one has to experience no-experience.

This is also has to mean that death never ends something fundamental, because experience doesn't end!

If I'm right with this, how can I realize this not only on an intellectual level, but in it's entirety? 

Well now that we know that experience never ends, how about making the most out of the experiences we have . Like Nahm said, eat well, exercise, practice spirituality and enrich the experience you're already having. 

Btw imo everything is experience. Without experience there's nothing, nothing at all. Experience is king. We may say lot of words, but at the end, what really matters is what we're experiencing right now in this moment. We may try hard to collect all information in the world and attend all kinds of workshops to learn a lot, that learning will remain a learning until we really begin to experience the benefits of it. What matters is what and how you feel in the here and the now. 

If this experience isn't good, it's not really working out. Experience is the key. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena Yes I have to remind myself sometimes when I'm doing all the learning.

Is this really benefitting me or am I just doing it because I feel like it has to be done?

But everything we do, is a try at becoming happy. Even shooting heroin. It's a stupid method, but at some point you thought it will be beneficial and would achieve happiness, so you do it.

Well instead of doing that :D, let's learn all the right methods. Methods that enrich our experience and make us feel fulfilled.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

8 minutes ago, Wormon Blatburm said:

@Max_V You cannot realise it, you literally are it

Actually, you "can" realize/apprehend that you literally "are" it. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

10 hours ago, Max_V said:

Which is what happens every night during deep sleep. You, had no experience, but you know when you wake up that you slept well.

Actually, for me, I have two states. Waking and deep sleep.  I probably  dream (?), but I have absolutely no recall of dreaming. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Such an interesting topic :D 

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Anna1 which is the dream?

Ha, all of it, but I was referring to the phenomenal perspective of waking, dreaming, deep sleep for the apparent person. 

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

21 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Which is what happens every night during deep sleep. You, had no experience, but you know when you wake up that you slept well.

Actually, for me, I have two states. Waking and deep sleep.  I probably  dream (?), but I have absolutely no recall of dreaming. 

You really never remembered a dream in your life? Wow, how is it possible?

PS: Wait, I just notice I took same avatar as you :D I will be changing it sorry for copy pasta

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo Yeah, I noticed your avatar was a copy-cat...lol. I love the yoga monkey.

Anyways, I used to dream, the last partial dream I remember was about 8-9 years ago. It's very strange, because people will talk about dreams and I have to go on memory of what dreams were like, since I don't have them or dont recall them anymore.

As a side note, I was in a coma for 5 days around the same time I stopped dreaming or recalling. Back on topic, there was no-experience experienced in the coma state.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

14 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

@Dodo Yeah, I noticed your avatar was a copy-cat...lol. I love the yoga monkey.

Anyways, I used to dream, the last partial dream I remember was about 8-9 years ago. It's very strange, because people will talk about dreams and I have to go on memory of what dreams were like, since I don't have them or dont recall them anymore.

As a side note, I was in a coma for 5 days around the same time I stopped dreaming or recalling. Back on topic, there was no-experience experienced in the coma state.

Changed my avatar to the statue of David *khm*

That's very interesting hmm. You could try going to sleep with intention of remembering your dreams or starting a dream journal, or reading a book on dreaming (for example one by dream guru Charlie Morley). Dreams work like magic in my experience. It's like having the intent / actively doing something while awake that show respect to dreaming makes them come back. (First entries of the journal could be: "Today I didn't remember my dream." :D  At least shows commitment 

For me abusing drugs keep me away from remembering dreams.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

Changed my avatar to the statue of David *khm*

That's very interesting hmm. You could try going to sleep with intention of remembering your dreams or starting a dream journal, or reading a book on dreaming (for example one by dream guru Charlie Morley). Dreams work like magic in my experience. It's like having the intent / actively doing something while awake that show respect to dreaming makes them come back. 

For me abusing drugs keep me away from remembering dreams.

I tried different things to try to provoke dreams the first few years, but they didn't work. I'm actually use to it now, it's only strange when trying to remember what dreaming was like.

For the most part I don't think about it, except to think it's one aspect of life that I don't have to deal with..lol.

Well, it's not drug abuse, I'm a nurse. So, wouldn't risk my career for a high. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

18 minutes ago, Dodo said:

First entries of the journal could be: "Today I didn't remember my dream." :D  At least shows commitment 

Lol, could you imagine if I did that..8-9 years of "today I didn't dream". Lots of wasted paper..hahaha

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

13 hours ago, Max_V said:

This is not how I see it.

The experience ends just like when you fall asleep into a dreamless slumber.

A way to see this is that no one has ever woke up and said "it was terrible his state of no-experience I had to endure for last 8 hours". Likewise all these years before I was born were not bad so whatever happens after his life cannot be bad too.

One thing that actually scares me are ideas of Nietzsche's eternal recurrence or endless reincarnations. That could get tiring real quick!

33 minutes ago, Mastral said:

eternal recurrence or endless reincarnations. That could get tiring real quick!

Don't worry your memory would be wiped clean, just like you don't remember your last life, you won't remember this life, when the next comes. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

12 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Don't worry your memory would be wiped clean, just like you don't remember your last life, you won't remember this life, when the next comes. 

That scares me.

Just like the thought that I can be a "brain in a jar" or be living in a simulation.

Existence doesn't start or end.  It's not temporal.  

In the same way you're not hurtling through time towards death.  Your birth and death happen in the same moment.  The only moment.  

Edited by Heart of Space