AleksM

How I Became Enlightened Fast And How You Can Do It To

207 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Cause we take our growth and transformation seriously. We don't give a shit about some bullshit fear of schizophrenia. That fear prevents us from exploring and finding the real tools that can make a massive impact on our lives and the lives of other people.

But you are still naive and gullible if anyone with a mental condition who hasnt meditated 10 minutes in his life, has deluded himself into being enlightened comes here, rambles about extra terrestrials and you all hail him and congratulate him on his progress.

6 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

But you are still naive and gullible if anyone with a mental condition who hasnt meditated 10 minutes in his life, has deluded himself into being enlightened comes here, rambles about extra terrestrials and you all hail him and congratulate him on his progress.

That would actually be hilarious and there would be a lot to learn from that kind of mental state lol  

Unless you're just confabulating irrational bullshit to try to get a reaction from me, then in that case --> 2a94qq.jpg

Memento Mori

4 hours ago, Truth said:

Cause we take our growth and transformation seriously. We don't give a shit about some bullshit fear of schizophrenia. That fear prevents us from exploring and finding the real tools that can make a massive impact on our lives and the lives of other people.

I have nothing against this guy but if you really took your growth and transformation seriously, you would ignore him. He talks about awareness and present moment which is fine, but after that....uh yeah.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

1 hour ago, Saumaya said:

I have nothing against this guy but if you really took your growth and transformation seriously, you would ignore him.

No, YOU would ignore him. 

I'm not defending @AleksM, I'm not trying to get anyone to believe anything, I'm just saying, It's just advice. You can decide to take whatever you want and leave whatever you want.

your own psychological predilections our your own responsibility, I'm only pointing out the closemindedness limiting new discoveries.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

No, YOU would ignore him. 

I'm not defending @AleksM, I'm not trying to get anyone to believe anything, I'm just saying, It's just advice. You can decide to take whatever you want and leave whatever you want.

your own psychological predilections our your own responsibility, I'm only pointing out the closemindedness limiting new discoveries.

What I meant is, most of the stuff he is talking about has nothing to do with enlightenment. If your only serious about enlightenment, you should ignore him.

There's Only One Truth!

3 minutes ago, Outer said:

The awakened dude is possibly at McDonald's and later, playing video games.

Something wrong with that? O.o

There's Only One Truth!

An open mind is an empty mind, and an empty mind doesn’t seek enlightenment. 

Until there is emptiness openmindedness is not. ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, Saumaya said:

What I meant is, most of the stuff he is talking about has nothing to do with enlightenment. 

Just because I don't understand something or think I already know something or it doesn't feel right doesn't mean I should close my mind to it lol

How would you know? Have you actually looked? I mean REALLY looked? or have you just glanced at it and said "bullshit"? Maybe you didn't even get that far.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

43 minutes ago, Truth said:

Just because I don't understand something or think I already know something or it doesn't feel right doesn't mean I should close my mind to it lol

How would you know? Have you actually looked? I mean REALLY looked? or have you just glanced at it and said "bullshit"? Maybe you didn't even get that far.

You are not talking about anything specific. I know what enlightenment is, and it has nothing to do with what he is taking about, be it light or paranormal I dont care. They may be something, but has nothing to do with enlightenment. The problem I have is that he includes all this light and paranormal stuff with enlightenment.

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

20 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

They may be something, but has nothing to do with enlightenment. The problem I have is that he includes all this light and paranormal stuff with enlightenment.

Lol that's what I'm talking about!

you don't understand it! It's BEYOND you! It it takes an open mind to go BEYOND.

Instead of working all that confusion out you just say "why does he include all this shit into enlightenment? Because my intuition says you don't need any of that crap." and you never question it.

You never say "Hmm, maybe there's something here I just need to experience for myself perhaps? I'll be open to that possibility of experiencing these things for myself."

The problem here is I don't know what ideas you have about enlightement. Is it no-mind? unconditional love? state of bliss? All loving and understanding? no self? End of suffering? Amazing life? What is it? All of the above? none of the above?

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

18 minutes ago, Truth said:

Lol that's what I'm talking about!

you don't understand it! It's BEYOND you! It it takes an open mind to go BEYOND.

Instead of working all that confusion out you just say "why does he include all this shit into enlightenment? Because my intuition says you don't need any of that crap." and you never question it.

You never say "Hmm, maybe there's something here I just need to experience for myself perhaps? I'll be open to that possibility of experiencing these things for myself."

The problem here is I don't know what ideas you have about enlightement. Is it no-mind? unconditional love? state of bliss? All loving and understanding? no self? End of suffering? Amazing life? What is it? All of the above? none of the above?

Out of all things you mentioned Ill stick to No Self.

Im not merely speculating what enlightenment is, i know what is. Its called grounded openness to know something and discover things related to it. The paranormal or light stuff he mentioned are still part of the dream and our job is to awaken from the dream.

As a i said you are not mentioning anything specific about what he said but just giving me advice based on your ideas of open mindedness.

There's Only One Truth!

33 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

As a i said you are not mentioning anything specific about what he said but just giving me advice based on your ideas of open mindedness.

I'm not being specific because I have yet to go deep into the things he's talking about. I have other things I'm putting my focus into rather than some random person on a forum who claims to be enlightened. 

I'm only 25 and have been in this "enlightenment game" for only 3 years, I have SO much to learn and understand about reality. I fully expect to understand / prove / disprove the things he's talking about in due time.

What I'm admitting here is that I don't know what the fuck he's talking about. But I'm open to it. Are you? 

Memento Mori

17 minutes ago, Truth said:

I have SO much to learn and understand about reality. I fully expect to understand / prove / disprove the things he's talking about in due time.

Or do you mean you have so much to unlearn about reality? O.o

24 minutes ago, Truth said:

I have other things I'm putting my focus into rather than some random person on a forum who claims to be enlightened. 

I thought you asked me what I think of enlightenment

25 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'm only 25

25 is pretty old tbh

25 minutes ago, Truth said:

What I'm admitting here is that I don't know what the fuck he's talking about. But I'm open to it. Are you? 

NO, you clearly didnt get what I said. Anyway hopefully you will find out eventually what enlightenment is.

As@Faceless  said

7 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Or do you mean you have so much to unlearn about reality? O.o

There's Only One Truth!