Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jhonny

How To Deal With Hot Summer

7 posts in this topic

I know this is not  a right place to ask but i think there are lot of smart people here to answer this . Does anybody knows ways to keep oneself cool in hot summer, i am talking about 46 degree centigrade temperatures. Any hacks?  

@Jhonny What seemed to work for me was making my hair wet, just like sweat your body will cool down. Water in your hair doesn’t evaporate quickly, the longer the hair the longer it stays wet. You can also use a plant spray to keep your skin moistened and even your clothes. If you are at your work, this might not be a good idea though.

Eat lots of watermelon, it has arginine that is vasodilator and the blood vessels of your skin will refresh more.

Also cold showers and put your bed near to the balcony to sleep comfortably.

@Jhonny Stay in the shade as much as possible, put a towel drenched in cold water on your neck, wet hair as already mentioned, spray cool water in your face (for example thermal water spray so your skin doesn't dry out in case you have skin issues), drink coconut water (for electrolytes), and super basic: get a hand held fan