Tano

Jed Mckenna True Reality

33 posts in this topic

I have opened up Jed McKenna section of the website (see in signature).

After 3.5 years I now have the man's true identity, what the guy did in his previous life and why he is hiding away in South East Asia. All will be published, after which I can forget about 'enlightenment' and 'Jed McKenna'.

I am in Sihanoukville right now. Kenneth (his real name) was given a chance to come clean, but declined. He was given many chances in the course of the past few months, but he sticks his head in the sand, as he has always done.

Enlightenment.... I'd be damned. Reality and writing books about reality are two completely different things.

enlightened no one

www.enlightenmentmyth.com

This is not a place to grind your axe. You are lost in externals. Notice that you are neglecting to work on yourself. All the energy you put into chasing Jed could have been put into developing yourself.

Who cares about Jed McKenna?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thiis is hilarious, like wtf-hilarious!  Like a private detective, or nazi-hunter, but no, he has chased down the man behind the myth: Jed (Kenneth) xD 

Tano the guru-hunter! 

Nevertheless, respect. I am sorry if I'm making jokes about it, but reading this cracked me up!! and Leos answer(LOL)

I hope for your own growth you can reveal the true identity to Jesus+ God internally and externally maybe chasing down some old nazi-guards. Seems like an adventurous life purpose. 

I'm all for exposing spiritual frauds (IF he is indeed a fraud that is).  

I think there are very few things worse than misleading people spiritually.  

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is not a place to grind your axe. You are lost in externals. Notice that you are neglecting to work on yourself. All the energy you put into chasing Jed could have been put into developing yourself.

Who cares about Jed McKenna?

Who cares? You cared enough to leave a comment.

Developing myself... let's see. In the course of my investigation:

I learnt to pay attention to detail (even though I always have, the skill got refined)

I learnt not to be affected by people's doubts, disbelief, mocking, wanting to pick up fights

I learnt about what people do in third world countries, why they are here

I learnt that 'enlightenment' is a fairytale

I learnt that I have courage and persistence to go against the grain of the majority and turn them to see what is.

I learnt that humans in the majority cannot trust their own judgement and always need to follow someone else.

I learnt that I have an extremely fine tuned gut feeling,a nd I should always trust that.

I learnt many things, Leo. The REAL work takes place as one interacts with life, without ducking out from the painful and the scary.

Leo, I am much older than you, have travelled a great deal, lived in a few very contrasting coutnries, have done and experienced all the human things that we as humans do and experience. I have seen every beach in the world, metaphorically speaking. You arfe intelligent and astute, but lack life experience.

It wll come. Whether you will see the lie for yourself - I do not know. Just remember... you too belong to the Illusion of the 'spiritual' paradigm. And I can detect b*llsh*t very easily. You have graciously given me a platform to ask people to look at what is. Jed McKenna is just a poster boy to show it.

My best.

enlightened no one

4 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

I'm all for exposing spiritual frauds (IF he is indeed a fraud that is).  

I think there are very few things worse than misleading people spiritually.  

Do not imagine that this site is an exception. But at least Leo does not hide behind shadows.

All will be published, without reserve. Kenneth lied his way through life. While I understand why and he is still one of the very few who see what is.... lies, to me, are not acceptable.

enlightened no one

8 minutes ago, Tano said:

Do not imagine that this site is an exception. But at least Leo does not hide behind shadows.

All will be published, without reserve. Kenneth lied his way through life. While I understand why and he is still one of the very few who see what is.... lies, to me, are not acceptable.

It seems to me that everybody has their own opinions about spirituality.  There is more disagreement on this issue than perhaps in ethics or even aesthetics.  All I can do is wade open mindedly through all the opinions and come to my own resolution on the matter.  That's what I've discovered.  If I took everything as gospel, my mind would burst.  So, I take everything with the appropriate grain of salt.  I go into the dressing room with an idea, try it on, and see how it fits me.  That's how I deal with spirituality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

All I can do is wade open mindedly through all the opinions and come to my own resolution on the matter.

Without long and arduous spiritual journey , without infinite patience, without putting yourself at stake you can't know the mysteries of life. Most of the people dropout from this path. This journey needs tremendous courage and commitment.

20 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It seems to me that everybody has their own opinions about spirituality.  There is more disagreement on this issue than perhaps in ethics or even aesthetics.  All I can do is wade open mindedly through all the opinions and come to my own resolution on the matter.  That's what I've discovered.  If I took everything as gospel, my mind would burst.  So, I take everything with the appropriate grain of salt.  I go into the dressing room with an idea, try it on, and see how it fits me.  That's how I deal with spirituality.

That, in bold letters. Only that, all is verifiable through Self.

enlightened no one

Just now, Tano said:

That, in bold letters. Only that, all is verifiable through Self.

Got it!  Thanks.  

11 minutes ago, Snick said:

His lies might have had a purpose? To reach limelight and share existential truth? 

Isn't everything a lie if you look from the deeper truths of things. 

Even this post and all of yours in this very thread? 

Anyway, guess the world needs a guruhunter after all! ;)

Is guru-hunting your profession?   

Any advice how to be a successful guru-hunter? 

Kenneth doesn't want limelight.

Not everything is a lie, but for someone who never knew any better - that might be the case.

I am not a guru hunter. A human being lied to me for his own ends and purposes.

The advice on how to be successful.. one has to have absolute passion about whatever they do. Even if all they do is tend their backyard garden. You've got to love it.

enlightened no one

13 minutes ago, Snick said:

His lies might have had a purpose?

May be he is a false guru, most of them are, but even false guru is helpful in a way because experiencing them you become aware of that is false. If you are a true seeker even false guru can help.

Life is a comedy of errors, is it not?  Why do we choose to be so serious about life.  Maybe that's a bad paradigm.  Just a random thought that flashed though my head.  I picture Chuang Tsu fishing in his little boat smiling.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

14 minutes ago, Snick said:

So Jed aka Kennert is still, in your opinion, one of VERY FEW who see what is!?

And if he...as one of very few that both see what truly is and share that with the world..

Isn't that something good? Even if he turn out to be a lying asshole in all other regards! 

Why do you care? He lies? So what. many others do! 

Is there an extra responsibility to people who preach the truth? 

Personally I know nothing about Jed, but I love his teaching. It resonates with me. 

Now that I know his name is Kenneth, and that he is a lying prick that sticks his head in the sand I absolute love him as a person as well! 

If this is true, what a complex human being! 

Could you imagine a more interesting guy sharing a beer and a chat with? 

lol And second choice after Kenneth, it would definitely be sharing a beer with Tano. Tano the guru-hunter

People like Tano and Kenneth makes it fun to be in the world! :D  

Yes, Kenneth is still one of the very few, but you miss the point. If I told you the pink elephant exists, in many interesting, captivating words... you would go and look for it, and then pay money to find it, even though.. there is no pink elephant in existence. It is a self perpetuating tale sending humans in the search of non existent.

You may have a low tolerance threshold to lies, perhaps, accept them with ease. That's fine. Each to their own.

The reason why this drama has spun out is because Kenneth and myself share the same energy and are very similar. I infinitely understand his mind because of it. This is what took me to find out his true ID.

Thanks for the second choice. I hardly ever drink alcohol.

enlightened no one

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Life is a comedy of errors, is it not?  Why do we choose to be so serious about it.  Maybe that's a bad paradigm.

Because you want to survive as long as possible. Life is a serious business, with a place for fun in it. 'Jed' is a serious human when alone.

enlightened no one

@Joseph Maynor I have a feeling you're gunna be a really good asset to this forum in the long run.
Good stuff.
Have a good day man.

As for the forum subject, don't know much about Jed McKenna to have much of an opinion on this tbh.
What places have you traveled to, Tano?
I'm a hermit, I like to hear about people's travels.

Everybody wants consolations, to escape the pain of transformation. Masters who behave according to your expectations appear to be genuine. Who wants to beak his sleep. 

You have spent much time to expose this person.

You have sharpened your investigation skills to do this indeed. Time not spent to realize your truth. When all is said and done I hope you are happy to resume your path of seeking. 

He is here to teach you something you chose him for a reason. Don't miss the meaning of this lesson. It's easy to miss when stuck in a primitive mindset. Meditate and find the lesson. Do what you must to expose if you need. But find the lesson to.

Perhaps he chose you  for him to learn a lesson as well. Remember your hate ties him into your life more than he would be if you didn't care.  This causes your karma to entangle. 

Don't miss the lesson of your resentment as well.

3 hours ago, Snick said:

@Tano Why is Kenneth lying? What's his gains? 

Maybe he value privacy, and lie in order to continue his anonymous existence! 

Who want fame after all? 

Money mostly. He does value privacy, but anonymity is now more about his past than his present. Anonymity is why I said there would be no ashram.

enlightened no one

3 hours ago, S33K3R said:

You have spent much time to expose this person.

You have sharpened your investigation skills to do this indeed. Time not spent to realize your truth. When all is said and done I hope you are happy to resume your path of seeking. 

He is here to teach you something you chose him for a reason. Don't miss the meaning of this lesson. It's easy to miss when stuck in a primitive mindset. Meditate and find the lesson. Do what you must to expose if you need. But find the lesson to.

Perhaps he chose you  for him to learn a lesson as well. Remember your hate ties him into your life more than he would be if you didn't care.  This causes your karma to entangle. 

Don't miss the lesson of your resentment as well.

Who says I hate and resent the man? I would wipe his ass well into his physical twilight years, in real life. I just hate his human lies.

In a way you are correct in that we chose each other. The correspondence continued well up to the point when he learnt I know who he is. Then it became too dangerous for him.

My Vision was final years ago. All the rest are just the paint strokes on the canvas. I 'died' many times, first time at the age of eight. Nothing can touch me now, and that's a fact ;)

Stop preaching.

enlightened no one