Visionary

God Is Absolutely Terrifying

13 posts in this topic

God/reality is absolutely terrifying guys. Its overwhelming presence crushes you (ego) to tiny motherfucking bits if you're ready. I wasn't. I could not physically die. I couldn't let go. For 5 minutes i have been suphocating and panicking. But eventually I could not let go.

If you're progressing and being Aware of Awareness  becomes somewhat easier... Then try this out:

Feel that connection with Nothingness. Follow your heart. Literally. Feel God in you. Like a deep deep priar. Feel what you were before you were born, after you're dead and what you are now. Follow your heart. That deep intuition that you already know your true nature. I have the feeling that its our hearts that lead us to god. Our true nature.

This here is extremely helpful. Very very powerful.

@Visionary

The nothingness is not scary, that is the self's interpretation. There may be an initial stage were fear comes up, this is to be expected. Why? Its very simple the Self or ego is designed to survive. The fear arises as a manipulation to move the self away from perceived danger. 

But actually the self is not a concrete entity as it seems, but rather a activity, like a current or wave. The ego isn't real. 

If you don't want to face the truth then dont, listen to the fear that YOU create. But just remember your body/self will die one day whether you are ready or not. Better to surrender too it now. 

The self must die in order to clear a path for a new life, they call it ego death the ego never truly dies I don't think? This is a moment of fear that will soon be forgotten. 

We do not panic with every exhale because we know the breath will soon be coming in to give use life. This is a moment of panic the first exhale, the not knowing if the breath will come in. No worries it will come :)

2 hours ago, Visionary said:

Feel that connection with Nothingness

@Visionary I thought this was interesting. The statement 'It is not aware of itself, That is the true Reality'.  What would that mean? When we're awake we're asleep in true reality.?

@Visionary I read somewhere that the spirit resides in the soul and the soul lives in the heart/heart chakra. The spirit is the connection to God. Thus the heart is the gateway to God. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Visionary Don't forget, it is you. You're like a shadow who saw the groundhog and tried to run away.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Hero in progress said:

@Visionary

The nothingness is not scary, that is the self's interpretation. There may be an initial stage were fear comes up, this is to be expected. Why? Its very simple the Self or ego is designed to survive. The fear arises as a manipulation to move the self away from perceived danger. 

But actually the self is not a concrete entity as it seems, but rather a activity, like a current or wave. The ego isn't real. 

If you don't want to face the truth then dont, listen to the fear that YOU create. But just remember your body/self will die one day whether you are ready or not. Better to surrender too it now. 

I have read your other post just now. Prior to this, i've been aware of my existence all day. Aware of the existence of the mind and every other sensation that confirms our existence. Ego felt pretty much gone. Everything went by intuitively. Me not thinking about things. Things just happening. But ego was still there. It was SILENT. Weakened. But very very well hidden. Facing the real truth/ the Absolute is not something you can easily choose to be ready for. I tried this with all my might, but it was futile. I am simply not ready. Not sure how I can every be ready for it. We will see.

4 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Visionary I thought this was interesting. The statement 'It is not aware of itself, That is the true Reality'.  What would that mean? When we're awake we're asleep in true reality.?

I think that it can only be aware of itself through us. It feels as a place we all have forgotten, but still remember at the same time as he puts it so beautifully. I still have no fucking clue to be honest lol :p.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Visionary Don't forget, it is you. You're like a shadow who saw the groundhog and tried to run away.

Yeah, Usaine would be proud of me lol. But i don't think i'm advanced enough to not run away. I'm giving Kundalini yoga a try as you mentioned in your Insights. I kinda got the impression that my messed up bodily state didn't quite make things easier in the process of letting go. 

7 hours ago, Visionary said:

God/reality is absolutely terrifying guys. Its overwhelming presence crushes you (ego) to tiny motherfucking bits if you're ready. I wasn't. I could not physically die. I couldn't let go. For 5 minutes i have been suphocating and panicking. But eventually I could not let go.

If you're progressing and being Aware of Awareness  becomes somewhat easier... Then try this out:

Feel that connection with Nothingness. Follow your heart. Literally. Feel God in you. Like a deep deep priar. Feel what you were before you were born, after you're dead and what you are now. Follow your heart. That deep intuition that you already know your true nature. I have the feeling that its our hearts that lead us to god. Our true nature.

This here is extremely helpful. Very very powerful.

This is helpful thanks for bringing these contemplations in my present. 

My intuition is that this pointing is on point :)

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

39 minutes ago, Visionary said:

I tried this with all my might, but it was futile.

Yes, trying will be futile. I like the way that Rupert Spira puts it, you do not access pure consciousness via effort, but rather from a relaxation of a prior effort. As Hero stated, the separate self is based on an activity.

11 minutes ago, I Am That said:

Yes, trying will be futile. I like the way that Rupert Spira puts it, you do not access pure consciousness via effort, but rather from a relaxation of a prior effort. As Hero stated, the separate self is based on an activity.

Yeah, i tried relaxing and giving in with all my might ?. But yeah.. YOU can't do anything. Relaxing/not relaxing or whatever. My ego was pretty much not visible throughout the day. This intense moment revealed what was under the curtain. Exactly this intensity makes you identify with your ego to the max. Like i've been succesfully ignoring a big wound for 24 hours. Then someone comes along and puts his finger in it. He smiles at you and tells you that this pain is all an illusion. 

1 minute ago, Visionary said:

Yeah, i tried relaxing and giving in with all my might ?. But yeah.. YOU can't do anything. Relaxing/not relaxing or whatever. My ego was pretty much not visible throughout the day. This intense moment revealed what was under the curtain. Exactly this intensity makes you identify with your ego to the max. Like i've been succesfully ignoring a big wound for 24 hours. Then someone comes along and puts his finger in it. He smiles at you and tells you that this pain is all an illusion. 

Illusion's a bitch!

Halfway through the video you posted... This seems to be a great one. Going beyond beingness? Wtf, I thought beingness was truth!  Exactly the video I needed I guess, to challenge what I think I know :)

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

27 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Illusion's a bitch!

Halfway through the video you posted... This seems to be a great one. Going beyond beingness? Wtf, I thought beingness was truth!  Exactly the video I needed I guess, to challenge what I think I know :)

Good to hear my friend :)

Being aware that you're aware while contemplating this might help. 

Ye, true nature is not scary.

But (negative) ego structure, probably decades old that you came to identify with, that was created as a small child to censor your emotionality from your parents/surrounding, can carry deep fears with it that you are used to listening to.