electroBeam

Anyone Treating Leo Like Buddha In This Forum?

32 posts in this topic

@Sigma  :P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 minutes ago, Sigma said:

@abrakamowse No he is leo. Buddha is dead. Sorry to break it to you.

Didn't buddha say that anyone can be the buddha. 

Endless nuance

1 hour ago, Study said:

@Simon Zackrisson He is called Budai or the laughing buddha. He's from China, they say he brings good luck and wealth. He's not actually Buddha. Buddha's real name is Siddhārtha Gautama.  

http://www.google.com.mm/search?q=gautama+buddha&biw=1440&bih=740&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI9ZeFkP_KAhWDU44KHZTeApEQ_AUIBigB  I couldn't help but correct you about Buddha's true image. (I don't know if you are being sarcastic though.) 

I believe buddha is almost a generic term or title for awakened one. In buddhist traditions there are many buddhas. The fat bellied happy buddhs is one representation of one buddha. When people refer to the buddha, I think they generally mean siddartha. :)

@Sigma "The buddha" is only a title just like "the prince". That's not his actual name, so "the buddha" can't die. 

@Simon Zackrisson  Yes actually anyone can be a buddha

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

should I try and stop worshipping Leo a little lol?

Just make sure you use your brain and really be honest with yourself to make sure your not fooling yourself. Leo has a lot of wisdom under his belt. But he COULD be wrong or misinformed about something like any of us could...sometimes its easy to come to a certain conclusion and then just be stuck with that conclusion and not question it. Always question and continue learning and use Leo as a way to open your mind to new ideas...but don't take them as absolute truth. 

Always dig deeper! 

Life is like a well. We are very thirsty and the deeper you dig, the more water you'll get...

Leo has helped me peel off a lot of layers of unconsciousness, as well as making me laugh a lot! I admire his work, dedication and will power. Even though I don't share some of his views, I am at a stage where there's enough "fluidity" here to accept it all as a blessing. This gives me enough motivation and drive to "moderate" questions like this...

All that being said, I could never treat Leo as the Buddha. He's too cute to be one...isn't he girls? :P

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

2 minutes ago, Ayla said:

Leo has helped me peel off a lot of layers of unconsciousness, as well as making me laugh a lot! I admire his work, dedication and will power. Even though I don't share some of his views, I am at a stage where there's enough "fluidity" here to accept it all as a blessing. This gives me enough motivation and drive to "moderate" questions like this...

All that being said, I could never treat Leo as the Buddha. He's too cute to be one...isn't he girls? :P

Yes, way too cute :x. I agree too, he has literally made me question everything while also keeping it real and calling me out on my bullshit. 

Maybe not as a Buddha, he certainly isn't one but he has personally helped me realize wonderful things I had hidden inside my mind. Making me realize there is much more out there in the world than what I taught possible.

I also noticed in myself too, for that matter I try to avoid watching his videos on Sundays.

Downloading his mp3 versions is my move for now. Furthermore in my listening sessions I stop him litteraly 10s of times for my own thinking process going. Basically reducing the worshipping effect as much as possible.

It helps.