Dino D

Is Anyone Here On This Forum, Trully Enlightened?

69 posts in this topic

@eputkonen says he is enlightened and we are discussing something interesting in the following thread:

I invite you all to participate in the discussion :)

3 hours ago, krazzer said:

Statistically, by reviewing all people who have become enlightened thus far, 20-40 years doesn't seem that far off. 

However, with the internet nowadays knowledge and pointers towards enlightenment are much much more available to much more people. People with a natural ability to become enlightened could become it now, while 100 years ago they could not because there was no one pointing them in that direction. Even if they would search it would be much harder to find something in some library.

So I think much more people will reach some level of enlightenment now and possibly even more in the future.

100 years ago? So you think Nietzsche didn't have the vision? Kant? Voltaire? How about further in time - Plato? Pythagoras? No internet, right?

lol

You miss the point behind all the smoke and mirrors. No one is enlightened and could ever be.

enlightened no one

www.enlightenmentmyth.com

9 hours ago, Tano said:

No one is enlightened and could ever be.

enlightened no one

@Tano you seem to have created a very strong identity around this idea that enlightenment is a myth. And it looks like now you're on this crusade to prove to everyone you're right.

Clinging to one idea is a very dangerous thing to do. Have you ever considered this? I would suggest watching this video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5kzZdps9PG4

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

1 hour ago, krazzer said:

@Tano you seem to have created a very strong identity around this idea that enlightenment is a myth. And it looks like now you're on this crusade to prove to everyone you're right.

Clinging to one idea is a very dangerous thing to do. Have you ever considered this? I would suggest watching this video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5kzZdps9PG4

It is not an idea. Has never been an idea, instead springing forth from true knowing.

Do you have a doubt? I don't. Why do you think 'after' the thirst for books and videos, meetings and lengthy discussions - ceases?

No doubt. All final.

enlightened no one

@Tano I believe there are two ways having no doubt at all.

One is through pure and true knowing out of direct experience, created by the true source.

The other is a structure created by the ego so rigid, repeated and vast that it will do anything in its power to protect it, while being false.

But only you can know which it is.

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

9 minutes ago, krazzer said:

@Tano I believe there are two ways having no doubt at all.

One is through pure and true knowing out of direct experience, created by the true source.

The other is a structure created by the ego so rigid, repeated and vast that it will do anything in its power to protect it, while being false.

But only you can know which it is.

You are correct. And I do know which.

enlightened no one

On 6/26/2017 at 4:50 AM, Dino D said:

Is anyone here on this forum, truly Enlightenment?

Everything I offer here is just my opinion.

Although there is no universally accepted definition of enlightenment, here are the two key criteria that I use:

1) Being fully awake to the correct understanding of your True Self as this One Divine Source-Awareness, the One Self that arises as all apparent selves and
2) Being completely free from all selfish or self-centered tendencies.

These two aspects work together to automatically produce the unhindered flow of all the divine virtues such as loving kindness, compassion, peace, humility, generosity, patience, and the divine bliss that holds all human emotions. In this way, your personal consciousness (your soul) becomes a well-tuned instrument in the hands of God, sharing the fruit of enlightenment with everyOne, including yourself. So we see that being fully awake and being completely free leads to being entirely available for the sharing of the One Love of God, without any fear at all.

You can read more in my 8-page essay:
What Is Enlightenment?
http://infinitelymystical.com/essays/what-is-enlightenment.html

But perhaps a better place to start would be here:
The Loving Heart of Enlightenment
http://infinitelymystical.com/essays/the-loving-heart-of-enlightenment.html

On 6/27/2017 at 1:31 PM, Tano said:

Leo, mastery in the field takes 20-40 you said. That's not true.

Another misconception 'once you are enlightened - you will quit this forum'.. Not true and sets an expectation of 'how' one should be.

The truth is.. nothing will change. At all. Reality will stay the same. The human will stay the same. All that will change - perspective, Clarity.

No one is enlightened. No one has ever been enlightened. Some see that, others... try for seeing.

I agree. You don't see it though until.... 

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?