And...This is me! ;)

:o

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

You are only what you already know. 

Replace thought content with blah blah

What left there? 

What separates you from what is ? 

Thought???????????????????????????????????

LOL 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

@Elton Squawk! Parrot alert!

I feel bad for you if you really truly believe that.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

enlightenment doesn't exist. ...  a pill, or powder doesnt manifest it

@99th_monkey

"enlightenment doesn't exist."

If you're totally right on that, everyone wouldn't be here talking about it or "arguing" over it. Everyone would have been convinced by now rationally if that was the truth.

It would have been easy if you're right. Things would have been "perfect." Everyone would have known their life purpose and everything else would have fallen into place without any challenge. Everyone would have been the same. But, it's not like that in our practical world, is it? We're not ants or monkey. For example, we have the hardest time finding our actual life purpose and stopping all our "bad habits." It's not so easy doing everything in such a "practical" and "realistic" manner throughout life, is it? Too routine. Then, we wonder what is life about anyway?

Edited by Key Elements

Hmm..what I just said reminds me of an old relative. He was retired and wasn't interested in enlightenment - complained of boredom, calls ppl names like "atheist," wonders why ppl get divorced, etc etc etc...the list goes on and on. I'd say if he was interested in enlightenment, he wouldn't have bothered about all these things. He might have done something like - did a life purpose that produced more peace in this world - cause that's basically what enlightenment is about - peace, but it goes very deep. I'm only talking practical here.

Edited by Key Elements

@Key Elements You could either say:

A. Enlightenment exists, because it is "what is" - which is everything.

or

B. After realizing that there is nothing to realize and no one to become enlightened, you see that enlightenment (of the individual) does not exist.

Words words words....they're one hell of a drug.

—Arthur Janov

@jjer94

Well, for me, there has to be more choices than A & B. I took my experiences for granted and just passed them off as dreams and took life for granted (like my old relative, well, not that bad!). Then, after doing research, I realized that life is here for a reason.

@Key Elements Reason? What's that?

Really look in your direct experience for this one. Can you find any "reason" in your direct experience? Can you find "reason"-ness in touching, tasting, seeing, smelling, etc? Or is "reason" just a story like Santa Clause?

Just like meaning. Can you find "meaning"-ness in anything? Can you eat meaning? See it? Touch it? Taste it? Or is it a story like Santa Clause? 

What I think is that you've done too much research and too little looking. Do you realize that your experience is all you have? That nobody can tell you what you're experiencing? How incredible is that? That you're even reading these words?! Amazing. You're amazing, exactly as you are. I don't care if you think you're unenlightened. Your perfection is literally right in front of you.

Edited by jjer94

—Arthur Janov

@jjer94

What I'm trying to say here is..I did not think that my no-self ( nothingness ) experience along with my mystical experience as a child (indigo) meant anything. I was too young to label them as "enlightenment experiences." It's a journey finding all that out. I know what I went through wasn't called Santa Clause. 

@Key Elements Oy veh....so lost in stories. I'm so sorry my friend. This is all I will say: Be well, and try not to take yourself so seriously. <3

—Arthur Janov

@jjer94

No, I'm not. You don't know what happened to me. It's my experience, not yours. I'm planning to write a book on it. Let's not judge. There's a saying, "Don't judge my path if you haven't walked my journey."

I know all this is fiction, our maya/illusional world, but it doesn't mean authors can't write about it-from practical to profound. We still have to live in the practical. Even Zen has the awesome story of footprints to Riding the Ox Backwards to the practical world - what do you think that really means?

The "nothingness / everythingness, no-self, there is no you world" is being overblown here. (It also sounds like parrot. ☺)

I do not believe in following anything blindly. I want to get down to the bottom of it.

Edited by Key Elements

Santa's Bag0002.jpg

What do you see? A drawing? What says it is a drawing? Let "drawing" go. What is it there? Colors? Let "colors" go. What is left there? 

What says that it is your eyes seeing this? Let go of "your eyes". 

Now find the limits, the borders between whatever is seen and the one seeing it. Where do you (the seer) stop and the seen begins? Where is the limit between what you know and what you are? 

We can talk about unicorns and Santa forever, but we have no experience of any of them. That thought content isn't true until it is known through the senses. 

You have no life, no expereinces, no desires, no flaws and no suffering. You ARE life. Experience. Desire. Flaws. Suffering. You are everything that you know. Only you. Alone. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Payout for my death

is this moment where am

God

when I create

the narrow cage

of the endlessness that I am ...

I squirm,

I fight against all stars

to realize

smiling