Ayla

Grace's Whisper

148 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ayla said:

@Key Elements  :x

i do know what I am. Thank you for the message. 

I wanted to share all that cause I don't get to do that very often. Hope it helped.

I know that you already knew who you are. That's why I shared it with you. 

Knowledge is meant to be shared, but I do realize how knowledge is shared and communicated is important. 

Edited by Key Elements

Life here is turning more and more into silence and looking. 

Be soon posting about proper looking...

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

On July 21, 2016 at 9:20 AM, Ayla said:

It was not a decision per se. It was an evidence. Life has removed everything else from my experience. At times less gracefully than others. 

This is going to be a VERY personal insight.. but here I go. 

Life has removed job, parents, husband, son, income, savings, friends, hobbies, everything collapsed. You know how we tend to "put all our eggs in one basket"? That was a sort of a STOP sign, in any direction I was trying to put my foot next, there was another NO or STOP. At that point in my life ( October 2014) I had no spiritual insight at all, except some deep knowing that there's more to life than this. I also knew somehow that dEvil is only created by human mind, and had a feeling I've been here before. 

In that context, I went on my 5th floor window, decided to jump and...maybe catch the next train hehe. As my feet were dangling 20 meters above the ground and eyes were fixated at the landing place, I had seen the next 10 minutes. Me flying down, crashing body, ambulances, people's pain, crying, and then a DEEP peace. A peace so profound and so beautiful and so warm! Nothing in my life has been as peaceful. As I was looking down, a sudden realization came: that peace, was already there. There was no need to die to get it. It was just a glimpse. But that glimpse has kept me thirsty until now and helped me get through very powerful "spiritual detox". I still bask in that peace from time to time. Some tiny thing brings it about: a butterfly, a flower, a cloud, a drawing... little things like that. 

:) 

PEACE IS ALREADY HERE ! 

Your post scares me a bit. I've inexplicably (despite my best intentions and tons of effort for the contrary) lost all of these things with the exception of husband and children. It's been a lot of loss and inability to make things stick ever since my experiences. So, my mind has already gone to the possibility that life is so difficult because it's paring down all of my attachments to push me toward awakening. It terrifies me that life may take these things from me in the same way. Your post reminds me of this fear. I'm sorry to hear of your losses but glad for your insight and presence. :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Wilkins  no two experiences are identical and nothing that has still value for growth can ever be removed. 

My husband and my son did not die, they just disappeared from my experience...so did many many other people. 

More things are leaving day by day.. But the difference now is that they don't leave anyone. 

Just life playing itself out and about.

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

59 minutes ago, Ayla said:

@Emerald Wilkins  no two experiences are identical and nothing that has still value for growth can ever be removed. 

My husband and my son did not die, they just disappeared from my experience...so did many many other people. 

More things are leaving day by day.. But the difference now is that they don't leave anyone. 

Just life playing itself out and about.

Thank you. :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Upside down? Or not? And wheres the reference point? 

Amazing!

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Took a very long hot shower today. Water cleans and soothes and heals. 

As I was sitting down in the shower cabin, body totally disappeared. all range of sensations were just present. Hot, cold, shivering, flowing hair, air, water solidness. No Ayla to be found in any corner. No corner to be found in any space. thoughts of deep pain and delicious joy. Thoughts of stop and thoughts of start. Thoughts of before and of after. Thoughts of why and thoughts of because. Thoughts of gratitude and thoughts of despair. Thoughts of expansion and constriction.

Everything felt like a dream. Like a neverending neverbegun dream.

Is there shivering under hot water? 

Is shower water salty? 

Does hair flow from somewhere above...?

Is pressure felt from somewhere under...? 

Is there any starting point? 

Is there any meaning? 

Any implications? 

Anything? 

Is there anything that isn't me? 

Is there any dividing line between what I am and what I know? 

Is there any-thing that isn't known? If so, how would I know about it? 

There IS a me. And I am everything that I know. Me, is the inherent knowing of the known. 

dream.jpg

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

14485107_336122400072926_23713442253952909_n.jpg

Jesus was as unaware as Ayla. 

Both Jesus and Ayla are stories. Words. Concepts. 

No story is of your concern. You already are what you know. 

Edit:

So was Buddha, Mohamed, Mooji and any other person you might ever think of. 

:D 

You alone are this that you know! And there is nothing you don't know. Ever!

Oh and more edit: you never do anything. Never feel anything. Never want anything. 

Cuz you ARE that ! And not ALL that, just that. No separation. ;)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

24 minutes ago, Elton said:

Are u on 5 meo?  

What's 5meo? 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

I have nothing. 

I do nothing.

I feel nothing. 

I just am! Exactly as "it" happens. 

What's your question? :D 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Oh ok...I was referring to the 5-meo response. We did not take any substances for our enlightenment experiences.

Just now, Key Elements said:

Oh ok...I was referring to the 5-meo response. We did not take any substances for our enlightenment experiences.

Me neither. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Just now, Key Elements said:

Yeah, I know. :)

:o 

What exactly is your experience of Ayla ? 

what do you actually know? 

;)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com