Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vynce

How to not destroy my house on 5-meo?

5 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Would you say this is how the average 5-meo-DMT experience looks like on high to very high dosages? Because my few reference experiences were way calmer and more controlled (with guides). 

https://pr0gramm.com/top/7170011

Is it not a wonder that you didn't burn your house down? xD I believe you trip just by yourself, so don't you worry about full destruction mode when you are in your own home? Or can you just get physically used to the severity of the experience with many small dosages over time. 

Edited by Vynce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus!

I fucking had a mini-shock of how I would feel experiencing God just by watching that man.

Edited by Nemra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Jesus!

I fucking had a mini-shock of how I would feel experiencing God just by watching that man.

Same.

Its actually quite eerie how similar the sounds and movements from people are getting the full god injection. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My tactile sensations were overwhelming on 5-MeO-DMT. I haven't dosed higher than 20mg if I recall, but I imagine it would be more violent.

The onset of 5-MeO-DMT is difficult to manage.

THC was like a light switch, immediately experiencing God.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0