Thought Art

Pentagon Public Execution By Firing Squad

62 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Willy Phallicus said:

You don't live in a world where values and integrity are the determining factors.  Its leans almost entirely towards power and necessity.  Natural power dynamics.

thats true, thousands of Americans were publicly executed on 9/11 and only one Saudi was executed in response to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Willy Phallicus said:

You don't live in a world where values and integrity are the determining factors.  Its leans almost entirely towards power and necessity.  Natural power dynamics.

I would have to ask one of the world leaders but all I have access to is middle management.  They are the highest level of admins that can be seen from the wasteland before the top of the pyramid disappears above the clouds.  

If I had to guess it means you own a nation.  Ask Machiavelli, he basically wrote a book about it.

Look at my topic on the illusion of moral superiority. 

I think we do share a lot of 'opinion'


𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔱 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔤𝔬𝔡
Eternal Art - World Creator
https://aerisvahnephelia.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one of those topics the left should keep quiet on, so the right doesn't galvanize on it. There will be many on the right who don't like it, so let the right fracture the right. 


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MKAhJBA.png

Edited by Joshe

What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Basman Yeah but that’s not how the US functions man, that’s like Iran. 

I know your not being entirely literal, but that's literally how it functions right now. It is likely a spur of the moment decision by Trump to approve the move for narcissistic supply. It hasn't been done since WW2 I think.

In of itself, I don't really thinks its that big of a deal to execute someone via firing squad if your going to execute anyone at all. It's got a better track record than lethal injection. Just now recently that girl got two doses and survived. Now they are throwing her in court a second time after they failed to kill her the first time. How do you fail to kill someone strapped down? Talk about overcomplicating the world oldest sport. weaksauce.

Edited by Basman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joshe said:

This is one of those topics the left should keep quiet on, so the right doesn't galvanize on it. There will be many on the right who don't like it, so let the right fracture the right. 

The left are like screaming hungry kittens when its outraged. The left cannot help itself. Politics as personal expression is their thing for most of them as opposed to politics as a means to an end. There won't be any strategy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Basman Thst girl who they failed to kill, her murder was done as a teen eh? And she was being raped by the guy. Now they fail to kill her. She’s gotten a shitty card. 
 

The firing squad for this guy is not in an of itself as controversial perhaps as the publicity of it. 


 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joshe said:

This is one of those topics the left should keep quiet on, so the right doesn't galvanize on it. There will be many on the right who don't like it, so let the right fracture the right. 

I suspect people should continue to voice their views as it continues public discourse. 


 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Willy Phallicus said:

You don't live in a world where values and integrity are the determining factors.  Its leans almost entirely towards power and necessity.  Natural power dynamics.

I would have to ask one of the world leaders but all I have access to is middle management.  They are the highest level of admins that can be seen from the wasteland before the top of the pyramid disappears above the clouds.  

If I had to guess it means you own a nation.  Ask Machiavelli, he basically wrote a book about it.

I disagree. We live in a world where integrity and values lead to stability, longevity and health in our systems. Just because a corrupt few are behaving this way doesn’t mean it’s natural or normal. Machiavelli did not write a book on world leadership but corrupt power stratégies. The book isn’t even intended for you to do those things but to be aware of them to protect yourself. All the good we have in our world is from acts of integrity in what is often a brutal, struggle for survival. There is good, and it only came from those willing to struggle for integrity. 
 

True strength today, and in the future will come from leaders acting in integrity toward our higher values, even if in that brutal decisions must be made. This need not be lowering of our standards toward what a corrupt few do. There are many challenges our leaders face which will include 2 bad best options. 
 

I am aware there are real survival concerns. But, its foolishness, lying, lack of integrity, killing, etc which is causing this. A public execution is not a "necessity". It’s unclear the motivation in its entirety. 

You have a particular world view. Which I can acknowledge, but I think there are plenty of world leaders (the majority) who do not behave in despicable ways solely for power. 

 

Edited by Thought Art

 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joshe said:

This is one of those topics the left should keep quiet on, so the right doesn't galvanize on it. There will be many on the right who don't like it, so let the right fracture the right. 

Lol, they didn't fracture on molesting children, but this!

 

We should keep quiet because it takes away from the bigger issues of the day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

We live in a world where integrity and values lead to stability, longevity and health in our systems.

I don't know what planet you live on but this one is a horror show.

25 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Machiavelli did not write a book on world leadership but corrupt power stratégies.

He wrote the playbook on how to do things when you just so happen to own nations.  He got these ideas because owning nations is a real thing.

28 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

True strength today, and in the future will come from leaders acting in integrity toward our higher values, even if in that brutal decisions must be made.

Yeah you hear this right before every ethnic cleansing.  Start the revolution without me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nazis gonna Nazi.

 

Edited by Nemra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I think Anonymous got the strategy rigth. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeSyQW8hZbP/?obrf=MWdiYmFvZjhwZ3RobA==

This stuff are not random moves, it strategic, mass control move or even to normallise that. 

👏


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 66-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Willy Phallicus I am not a revolutionary. I trust Robert Greene’s views on Machiavelli and his intentions behind his writings. You have a world view, but it’s bitter and not all encompassing. I’m aware of the brutality and corruption. 

Edited by Thought Art

 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Basman said:

There won't be any strategy.

The more people talk about strategy, the more likely there will be strategy. 


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Lol, they didn't fracture on molesting children, but this!

I didn't mean total fracture. Many Christians will not like the idea of livestreamed bullet to brain. Just like many on the right didn't like the whole Epstein situation. Marjorie Taylor Green is a good example. I'd call that a good fracture. 

Edited by Joshe

What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extradite all terrorists(conservatives) to Iran, should be the strategy. Law and order, project 2029.

Edited by Elliott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Joshe said:

Many Christians will not like the idea of livestreamed bullet to brain. Just like many on the right didn't like the whole Epstein situation. Marjorie Taylor Green is a good example. I'd call that a good fracture. 

Okay. I dunno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Joshe said:

The more people talk about strategy, the more likely there will be strategy. 

Dream on.

13 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I think Anonymous got the strategy rigth. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeSyQW8hZbP/?obrf=MWdiYmFvZjhwZ3RobA==

This stuff are not random moves, it strategic, mass control move or even to normallise that. 

It's funny how people find it more intuitive to think that Trump has some 5 year master plan to take over the world than him just being impulsive with no real plan. It has to be a conspiracy. It can't just be chaos.

10 hours ago, Joshe said:

I didn't mean total fracture. Many Christians will not like the idea of livestreamed bullet to brain. Just like many on the right didn't like the whole Epstein situation. Marjorie Taylor Green is a good example. I'd call that a good fracture. 

Maga is addicted to a sense of greater agency over politics. They feel that the dude should have gotten executed years ago if anything. Normal technocratic liberal politics makes no sense to them. If anything this might be a boost to them overall. you guys might be projecting your moral outrage and assuming too much. 

Edited by Basman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now